Today I am going to make an assumption… I am going to assume that property taxes are on your mind. And today I am going to focus on the property tax rates you will find in Magnolia TX. Now this is just one blog post in a series, so if you want to compare the tax rates in other areas of Houston, I recommend clicking this link, where we educate you on the tax rates in Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Spring, Klein, Montgomery, Pearland, Sugar Land, Tomball, Richmond, and more!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. And if you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
So let's go ahead and jump right in to talk about property tax rates in Magnolia Texas…
Magnolia, Texas is a small, suburban city located in southwest Montgomery County. Magnolia is nationally ranked as seventh in growth among U.S. counties. The city is beautifully maintained and offers residents a dense suburban feel. So what does this mean for property tax rates?
The Property Tax Rates in Magnolia TX
Audubon: 3.21% – 3.3%, Homes for sale in Audubon
Clear Creek Forest: 1.76% – 1.86%, Homes for sale in Clear Creek Forest
Emory Glen: 3.26%, Homes for sale in Emory Glen
High Meadow Ranch: 1.76% – 1.86%, Homes for sale in High Meadow Ranch
Lake Windcrest: 176%, Homes for sale in Lake Windcrest
Northgrove: 3% – 3.11%, Homes for sale in Northgrove
Thousand Oaks: 1.76%, Homes for sale in Thousand Oaks
Sterling Ridge, The Woodlands: 2.14% – 2.35%, Homes for sale in Sterling Ridge
Westwood: 1.76%, Homes for sale in Westwood
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts – Magnolia TX Category
- Best school in Magnolia, TX – Link
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Magnolia TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
Other Relevant Blog Post:
- Property Tax Rates in The Woodlands TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Spring TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Tomball TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Cypress TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Sugar Land TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Katy TX – Link
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.