Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about Magnolia? Well I have put together 10 facts on Magnolia TX I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 Things you didn’t know about Magnolia
1. Named after the Magnolia trees that grew in the area.
2. Roots in railroad and lumber. The abundance of timber in the area brought settlers.
3. Popular for buyers seeking a larger lot. Subdivisions: High Meadow Ranch, Indigo Lake Estates, Lake Windcrest, Sendera Ranch, Windcrest Estates.
4. Hosts the annual Texas Renaissance Festival.
5.Head to the local farmers market open the first, third, and fifth Sundays of the month from 11-3pm.
6. Approximately 45 miles northwest of Houston and 25 miles southwest of Conroe.
7. Less than an hour drive to Texas A&M University and George Bush Presidential Library.
8. Offers a ton of events year round for the whole family. Mardi Gras on the stroll, Dancing umbrella parade, Cajun cook-off, Depot day, bar-b-q Cook Off, Corks and Canvas, hometown Christmas parade, etc.
9. Offers affordable event space at Unity Park. 30 natural acres offering 7,500 square foot pavilion. Full service commercial kitchen included along with sand volleyball, a skate park, horseshoe, splash pads, hiking and walking trails, playgrounds, etc.
10. Magnolia reflects a great quality of life and a friendly small town. Homeowners have a variety of options to choose from. A planned community, established subdivisions, farm and ranch living, or custom design home with acreage.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! 🙂
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
– Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.