Today I am going to make an assumption… I am going to assume that property taxes are on your mind. And today I am going to focus on the property tax rates you will find in Richmond TX. Now this is just one blog post in a series, so if you want to compare the tax rates in other areas of Houston, I recommend clicking this link, where we educate you on the tax rates in Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Spring, Klein, Magnolia, Montgomery, Pearland, Sugar Land, Tomball, and more!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. And if you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
So let's go ahead and jump right in to talk about property tax rates in Richmond Texas…
Richmond is a safe and peaceful town, which is why people are attracted to live here. It’s located between Houston and Sugar Land, so it’s not crowded yet has plenty of things to do. New businesses are opening up all the time, so there’s always something exciting to discover. So what does this mean for property tax rates?
Aliana: 2.69% – 3.03%, Homes for sale in Aliana
Arabella on the Prairie: 2.93%, Homes for sale in Arabella on the Prairie
Candela: 3.14% – 2.15%, Homes for sale in Candela
Canyon Gate at the Brazos: 2.51%, Homes for sale in Canyon Gate at the Brazos
Canyon Gate at Westheimer Lakes: 2.49% – 2.52%, Homes for sale in Canyon Gate at Westheimer Lakes
Canyon Springs at Westheimer Lakes: 2.49%, Homes for sale in Canyon Springs at Westheimer Lakes
Canyon Village at Westheimer Lakes: 2.49% – 2.52%, Homes for sale in Canyon Village at Westheimer Lakes
Creekside Ranch: 2.49% – 2.52%, Homes for sale in Creekside Ranch
Fieldstone: 2.68% – 2.95%, Homes for sale in Fieldstone
Grand Mission & Grand Mission Estates: 2.38% – 2.84%, Homes for sale in Grand Mission & Grand Mission Estates
Grand Vista: 2.21% – 2.44%, Homes for sale in Grand Vista
Greatwood Lake: 3.19% – 3.32%, Homes for sale in Greatwood Lake
Harvest Green: 2.95% – 3.11%, Homes for sale in Harvest Green
Lakemont, Lakemont Court, Lakemont Grove, Lakemont Shores, Lakemont Terrace: 2.81% – 3.08%, Homes for sale in Lakemont
Lakes of Bella Terra: 3.08%, Homes for sale in Lakes of Bella Terra
Lakeview Retreat: 2.89% – 3.07%, Homes for sale in Lakeview Retreat
Long Meadow Farms: 2.48% – 2.9%, Homes for sale in Long Meadow Farms
Lost Creek: 2.76%, Homes for sale in Lost Creek
Mccrary Meadows: 2.77% – 2.99%, Homes for sale in Mccrary Meadows
Old Orchard: 2.55% – 2.63%, Homes for sale in Old Orchard
Pecan Grove Plantation: 2.2% -2.3%, Homes for sale in Pecan Grove Plantation
Pecan Lakes: 2.31%, Homes for sale in Pecan Lakes
Riverpark West: 2.76% – 2.87%, Homes for sale in Riverpark West
Rivers Edge: 2.75% – 2.89%, Homes for sale in Rivers Edge
Sendero: 3.29%, Homes for sale in Sendero
Stonecreek Estates: 3.19%, Homes for sale in Stonecreek Estates
Sunset Crossing: 2.93%, Homes for sale in Sunset Crossing
The Grove: 2.2% – 2.31%, Homes for sale in The Grove
Twin Oaks Village: 2.36%, Homes for sale in Twin Oaks Village
Veranda: 3.14% – 3.22%, Homes for sale in Veranda
Walnut Creek: 2.58%, Homes for sale in Walnut Creek
Waterside Estates: 2.21% – 2.29%, Homes for sale in Waterside Estates
Waterview Estates: 2.73%, Homes for sale in Waterview Estates
West Oaks Village: 2.36%, Homes for sale in West Oaks Village
Westheimer Lakes: 2.49%, Homes for sale in Westheimer Lakes
Williams Ranch: 3.18%, Homes for sale in Williams Ranch
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Sugar Land TX Related Blog Posts – Sugar Land TX Category
- Best School in Richmond TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Things to do in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Sugar Land TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Sugar Land TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Sugar Land TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Katy TX – Link.
- Things to do in Katy TX – Link.
- Katy TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Katy TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Katy TX – Link.
Other Relevant Blog Post:
- Property Tax Rates in The Woodlands TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Spring TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Tomball TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Cypress TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Sugar Land TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Katy TX – Link
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.