Hi friends. Today I thought I’d share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in Magnolia TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
– A smaller neighborhood with homes mostly built in the late 90’s & early 2000’s with plenty of surrounding trees. They have private ponds for catch and release fishing or just admiring the beautiful scenery. Located off of Nichols Sawmill road for quick access to shopping & dining.
– This is a great family neighborhood with lots of trees & greenery. Their amenities include two large ponds, a park with a shaded pavilion, picnic & barbecue areas, and a playground. It’s located conveniently near 2978 and 1488.
– A neighborhood with great prices for new homes & opportunity to build. They offer a large swimming pool & children’s pool, playground, a fitness center, nature parks & wooded trails, and sports courts. Located off of Nichols Sawmill road.
– Nature filled community with opportunity to build. There’s a splash pad, playground, pavilion, trails, and fishing pier for the neighborhood lake. It’s located near 1488 so you have easy access to shopping areas, grocery stores, and restaurants.
– Neighborhood with homes built in the early 2000’s. They have a community pool, splash park, tennis courts, basketball half court, playground, and a park with trails & picnic tables. This community is located near 1488 and 2978.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.