Today I am going to make an assumption… I am going to assume that property taxes are on your mind. And today I am going to focus on the property tax rates you will find in Spring TX. Now this is just one blog post in a series, so if you want to compare the tax rates in other areas of Houston, I recommend clicking this link, where we educate you on the tax rates in Katy, Cypress, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Klein, Magnolia, Montgomery, Pearland, Sugar Land, Tomball, Richmond, and more!
Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. And if you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
So let's go ahead and jump right in to talk about property tax rates in Spring Texas…
Spring is a safe city and one of the best place to live in Houston. The original town of Spring, now known as Old Town Spring, is located at the intersection of Spring-Cypress and Hardy roads. Old Town Spring today is a tourist attraction with beautiful old architecture, shopping, retail, and popular annual events. So what does this mean for property tax rates?
The Property Tax Rates in Spring TX
Allegro at Harmony: 2.73%, Homes for sale in Allegro at Harmony
Auburn Lakes, Auburn Lakes Estates, Auburn Lakes Retreat, Auburn Lakes Pines: 2.72%, Homes for sale in Auburn Lakes
Augusta Pines: 2.62%, Homes for sale in Augusta Pines
Benders Landing & Benders Landing Estates: 1.74%, Homes for sale in Benders Landing & Benders Landing Estates
Enclave at The Woodlands: 3.08%, Homes for sale in Enclave at The Woodlands
Falls at Imperial Oaks: 2.83%, Homes for sale in Falls at Imperial Oaks
Gleannloch Farms: 2.41% – 2.55, Homes for sale in Gleannloch Farms
Harmony: 2.73%, Homes for sale in Harmony
Laurel Park: 3.1%, Homes for sale in Laurel Park
Memorial Northwest: 2.18% – 2.37%, Homes for sale in Memorial Northwest
Northampton & Northampton Estates: 2.5%, Homes for sale in Northampton & Northampton Estates
Spring Creek Oaks: 2.62%, Homes for sale in Spring Creek Oaks
Spring Trails: 2.48%, Homes for sale in Spring Trails
The Woodlands: 1.85% + (newer the section the more it could be, but Creekside Park is the highest, and most of Sterling Ridge only tops out at 2.18%), Homes for sale in The Woodlands
Windrose & Windrose West: 2.5% – 2.53%, Homes for sale in Windrose
Woodson's Reserve: 2.31%, Homes for sale in Woodson's Reserve
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Spring TX Related Blog Posts – Spring TX Category
- Best School in Spring TX? – Link.
- The Seven Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in Spring TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX – Link.
- Things to do in Spring TX – Link.
- Spring TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Spring TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Spring TX – Link.
Other Relevant Blog Post:
- Property Tax Rates in The Woodlands TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Katy TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Tomball TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Cypress TX – Link
- Property Tax Rates in Sugar Land TX – Link
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, E + J.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.