Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77377 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77377 ZIP CODE
Zipcode 77377 is a wonderful place to call home and is located in Tomball. Located between two major highways 99 & 2920 for ease of travel. This community has more than 20 lakes, park, and green spaces. Also, you are in close proximity to many of the suburbs like Klein, The Woodlands and Cypress. The average commute time to work for people living in Zipcode 77377 is about 39 minutes.
Neighborhoods located within 77377:
Amira in Tomball TX
Fall in love with this huge master planned community for it’s fabulous amenities, great location, homes designed by leading builders, and beautiful scenery. Living here is like being on a permanent vacation. There’s The Resort which has a 7,000 square foot clubhouse with a fitness room, children’s reading nook, kitchen, & yoga studio. Outside is the courtyard with lake views & covered patios featuring flat-screen TVs, and a resort style pool. They also have a lovely event lawn strung with lights, a playground, a dog park, Pony Park with creative children’s play structures, community lakes, and scenic trails.
→ Homes for sale in Amira in Tomball TX | Link
Lakewood Forest in Tomball TX
Located in the Tomball & Cypress area, this large community can be accessed by Louetta road, Cypresswood drive, Spring Cypress road, & Grant road. This established community is filled with lush greenery & mature trees. The community has 18 different sections and the homes have very spacious lots. The amenities here include a clubhouse, fitness center that offers aerobics classes, olympic sized pool, tennis courts, playground, and a scenic lake.
→ Homes for sale in Lakewood Forest in Tomball TX | Link
Lakewood Grove in Tomball TX
Residents love this neighborhood for its great location near tons of local amenities, fair prices for decent sized homes, mature shady trees everywhere, scenic lakes, and the onsite elementary school. The amenities here include a clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, playground, park areas with shady resting areas, a catch & release fishing pond, and tranquil walking trails.
→ Homes for sale in Lakewood Grove in Tomball TX | Link
Village Creek in Tomball TX
Village Creek is is a beautiful community filled with mature trees & a scenic lake, it feels tucked away & private yet has super quick access to all of the local amenities nearby. It’s in a great school district and features spacious homes. The amenities here include: a community clubhouse, pool & splash pad, multiple playgrounds, a lake, basketball court, and shady trails.
→ Homes for sale in Village Creek in Tomball TX | Link
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77377:
- Gianna Italian Kitchen
- Wonderful Italian Food
- Comfort Food
- Open for Dine-In and To-Go
- Top Sushi
- High Quality Sushi
- Feature Freshest Sushi
- Classis Japanese Cuisine
- 2 Guys 1 Pit BBQ and Catering
- Events and Catering
- Perfectly Smoked Meat
- Expertly Prepared Sides
- Chicken Salad Chick
- Offer Catering for Any Occasion
- Healthy Place to Eat in Tomball
- Classic Favorites to Adventurous new Flavors
- Mandi Cocina Mexicana
- Authentic Mexican Food
- Offer Catering Events
- To-Go, Curbside and Dine- In
Entertainment In and Around 77377:
Tomball Museum Center – Link
The Tomball Museum Center is a wonderful place to explore the history of Tomball, Texas. Here at the Tomball Museum Center you can tour old homes, church, fellowship hall, pioneer country doctor’s office, one room schoolhouse, Wendish log cabin, oil camp house, jail, barn with one-horse gin, smokehouse, outhouse, and sawmill.
The Pearl Museum is not a typical art collector, it borrows from both public and private collections to create exhibits. The Pearl is a community-center museum. It entertains, educates, and enlightens people who visit. The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts is an art museum that allows visitors to see original pieces of art and interact with them in a new way.
TopGolf – Link
TopGolf is a golf entertainment complex with three floors of golfing, 100+ all-weather bays, over 200 HDTVs, and a rooftop terrace with fire pits. They offer free Wi-Fi, fun games and bar & restaurant. We offer complimentary clubs or you may use your own. Take aim at the giant outfield targets and our high-tech balls will score themselves.
Wild Dinosaurs Entertainment – Link
Wild Dinosaurs Entertainment has dinosaurs for any social occasion! They're super realistic. They provide high-quality, educational entertainment for people of all ages. They offer a wide range of dinosaur-themed games, educational displays and presentations that you can combine to create your own dinosaur theme park.
Spring Creek Park | LINK
This 114-acre facility features one unlighted softball field, one lighted basketball pavilion, two lighted tennis courts, a small barbecue pavilion, a large barbecue pavilion, eight RV/camper hook-ups, three tent camping sites, one primitive camping area, a playground, trails, picnic tables, barbecue grills, an archery range, a sand volleyball court, and a rest room/shower pavilion. Fishing along Spring Creek is also available.
Jerry Matheson Park | LINK
Jerry Matheson Park is a 10-acre city owned park across from Juergens Park located at 1240 Ulrich. The park was named after the late Tomball City Council member Jerry Matheson. There are 56 total parking spots and 5 of this total are handicap parking spots. Under the small pavilion, there are 6 picnic tables to sit under the shade and watch your kids play on the large wooden interactive playground. Inside the playground there are 2 park benches. There are no barbecue pits and there are 7 trashcans throughout the park.
Juergens Park | LINK
Juergens Park is also Tomball's first city park. The entire city was invited and encouraged to participate in construction of the park. The park has 86 parking spaces with 5 handicap spaces. There are a total of 18 barbecue pits and 3 of these are under the large pavilion. There are a total of 39 picnic tables and 24 of these are under the large pavilion. There are 8 benches spread out around the park and there are 9 trashcans found around the park.
Broussard Community Park | LINK
Broussard Park features four soccer fields total and is maintained and operated by Dynamo Dash Youth Soccer Club. This park features Play structure with ADA friendly equipment, Soccer Fields, Picnic Areas, Restroom and Concession Stand area with a small covered pavilion.
Burroughs Park | LINK
Experience the lush landscape, winding trails, and lakefront views at this 320-acre splendid park in Tomball. Amenities at this facility include sports fields, a seven-acre fishing lake*, five playgrounds, over eight miles of nature trails, picnic areas, an observation deck and boardwalk, rest room facilities, a dog park, and an award-winning barbecue pavilion that seats over 250 people.
- The 77377 zip code and surrounding areas are home to many medical care centers, including Genesis Medical Group, Optimal Health of Houston, Houston Methodist Primary Care Group, Texas Family Medicine Center, New You Stem Cell Center, America's ER Medical Center, TrendHealth Clinic, GenCare Spine and Pain, New You Wellness Center and North Houston Internal Medicine and Pediatric Clinic.
- There are many CVS and Walgreens stores within the 77377 zip code. You will not have any problem picking up or dropping off a prescription wherever you are located in the area.
- Nick Food Mart is located at 17835 Farm to Market 2920 A
- The Target Grocery store is located at 14302 Farm to Market 2920.
- A HEB can be found at 28520 Tomball Pkwy.
- Organic Grocery Store Located at 20158 Bauer Hockley Rd.
- Tomball Walmart Supercenter is located at 27650 TX-249.
- Mini Mart Rosehill Inc is located at 18402 Farm to Market 2920.
A+. Tomball ISD rates in an A in all sectors, from academics, to diversity, college prep and clubs/activities. I personally love it for its size and administration. Tomball ISD houses 19 schools within its district: eleven are A rated, and seven are B rated. The schools that received the highest designation schools are Lakewood Elementary School, Creekside Park Junior High, Canyon Pointe Elementary School, Oakcrest Intermediate, Northpointe Intermediate, Tomball Intermediate, Tomball Memorial High School, Tomball Star Academy, and Willow Wood Junior High School.
Elementary Schools in 77377 with Ratings:
- Lakewood Elementary School A-rated
- Canyon Pointe Elementary School B-rated
- Rosehill Elementary School B-rated
Middle Schools in 77377 with Ratings:
- Northpointe Intermediate A-rated
- Willow Wood J H A-rated
High Schools in 77377 with Ratings:
- Tomball Memorial High School A- rated
Below is a list of homes in the 77377 zip code with comparatively low rates.
- Lakewood Forest Tomball TX | tax rates as low as: 1.96% | Homes for Sale
- Waterford Estates Tomball TX | tax rates as low as: 2.18% | Homes for Sale
- Rosewood Hill Tomball TX | tax rates as low as: 2.28% | Homes for Sale
- Hirschfield Farms Tomball TX | tax rates as low as: 2.23% | Home for sale
- Sugarberry Place Tomball TX | tax rates as low as: 2.26% | Home for sale
This property tax rate is low considering the location, convenience and wide range in variety of homes offered in these neighborhoods.
Other blog posts to explore:
- New Construction In Tomball Texas with Low Taxes | Link
- Waterford Estates – Tomball TX Neighborhood | Link
- Stonebridge Ranch Estates – Tomball TX Neighborhood | Link
- Stone Lake – Tomball TX Neighborhood | Link
- Willowcreek Ranch – Tomball TX Neighborhood | Link
- What is there to do in Tomball TX | Link
- Raburn Reserver – Neigborhood in Tomball TX | Link
- How to Compare Tomball, Klien and Katy TX | Link
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77377 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77377 zip code and feel that there's something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.