Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77388 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77388 ZIP CODE
The zip code 77388 is located in Texas, Houston metro area and is primarily located in Harris County. It is easy access to I-45, Hardy Toll Road, Beltway 8, and the new Grand Parkway. And just 16 minutes to The Woodlands and 30 minutes to Downtown Houston. This neighborhood has excellent private and public schools, as well as great neighborhoods. There is also plenty of shopping to be found nearby.
Neighborhoods located within 77388:
Country Lake Estates in Spring Tx
This beautiful community is conveniently located 2.5 miles from 145 off of Louetta in Spring TX. It’s five entrances with three located to the South onto Louetta and two to the West onto Kuykendahl provide easy access into and out of the neighborhood. Location, quality of homes, quality of public school education, and neighborhood amenities are the reasons why people choose to call Country Lake Estates “HOME”. The neighborhood amenities include a recreation center with game room, swimming pool, tennis courts, landscaped green belts, lakes with fountains, playground, and pocket park.
→ Homes for sale in Country Lake Estates in Spring, TX | Link
Lakes of Cypress Forest in Spring Tx
This is a gorgeous gated community full of private lakes and mature pine trees. The main builders of this community are Dunn & Stone and Darling Homes, and the homes mostly come in traditional, French Country, and Tuscan architectural designs, as well as having lake view properties available. The amenities here include a pool & splash pad, children’s playground, picnic areas, and a sand volleyball court. Residents can also enjoy the scenic community lakes with waterfall features, wooded surroundings, and nature trails.
→ Homes for sale in Cypress Forest in Spring, TX | Link
Normandy Forest in Spring Tx
Normandy Forest, established in 1996, is a quaint subdivision located in Spring, Texas. This neighborhood has several amenities such as a nice pool area that includes a kids pool and slide, as well as qualified lifeguards on duty. Also, what sets this community apart from others, is it’s proximity to all that one would need in a home — shopping centers with grocery stores, restaurants, and entertainment; two HEB’s, a Kroger’s, and Aldi’s are within just minutes away. Just down the street are Target, Walmart and an AMC movie theatre.
→ Homes for sale in Normandy Forest in Spring, TX | Link
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77388:
- Q-Shi Bistro
- Fusion dishes with Asian and American influences
- Crispy BBQ Rolls, Premium Sushi Rolls, Hawaiian Poke Bowls, and more are available.
- Fun Manchung
- A casual BYOB joint serving Vietnamese cuisine and Asian fusion dishes.
- Service is not about Quickness, It’s about Quality.
- Nik’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant
- It offers a selection of steaks and seafood meals in a small, spartan eatery.
- The Original Neal’s Restaurant
- Satisfy your craving for authentic home-style country food
- BBQ, Custom Smoked Meats, and More
- Italian Cafe Restaurant
- Family owned and operated since 2008
- Serve a Variety of fresh handcrafted Italian food
- Enjoy all your pastas, pizzas, seafood, veal & chicken entrees.
Entertainment In and Around 77388:
TopGolf – Link
Topgolf is a premier destination for year-round fun with the features you crave all under one roof, including hundreds of HDTVs, flexible private event spaces and the Topgolf Swing Suite – a premium space available to rent for big groups of 16 or more. Plus all the food and drinks you could ever need!
Armadillo Escape Room Adventures – Link
Armadillo Escape Room Adventures is known for its immersive, captivating, and challenging adventures. It’s perfect for a fun, unique, and memorable experience with a friend, your family, or for a large group event.
Thistle Draftshop – Link
Thistle Draftshop is a craft beer bar and bottle shop with 60 taps and a great selection of wine, cider, mead, and beer to-go. Their chef has done an amazing job cooking up the modern fare for our menu. Every item is as bold as it is delicate creating a symphony in your mouth with every bite.
Altitude Trampoline Park – Link
Altitude Trampoline Park Spring-Klein is one of LARGEST Trampoline Parks in Texas with over 45,000 square feet of fun! There are many different games to play at the park, so there’s something for everyone like Extreme Dodgeball, Basketball Slam Dunk, Battle Beam, Log Roll, High Jump etc. Altitude provides customers with a clean, safe, and friendly experience.
Inspire Rock Indoor Climbing & Team Building Center – Link
Forest Oaks Park – Link
Forest Oaks Park is a professionally managed, private park in Spring, Texas, with three fishing lakes, jogging trails, a play ground, pavilions, moving water features and more.
Collins Park – Link
Collins Park is a 55-acre facility with five lighted softball fields, four lighted baseball fields, one unlighted soccer field, one sand volleyball court, two playgrounds, a skate park, nature trails, picnic tables, barbecue grills, rest room facilities, a canoe launch, and limited access to fishing along Cypress Creek.
Dennis Johnston Park – Link
Dennis Johnston Park offers a tranquil park with something for everyone. The lake area offers fishing, a butterfly and hummingbird garden, picnic tables, a small pond, and pergola. For exercise enthusiasts there is an open area with walking trails, as well as basketball hoops and four horseshoe pits.
Meyer Park – Link
Meyer Park is a 180-acre facility with 26 soccer fields (ten are lighted), two unlighted softball fields, a basketball court, barbecue pavilion, gazebo, paved trails, nature trails, duck pond*, a three-acre fishing lake*, picnic tables, barbecue grills, two age-specific playgrounds, 15 exercise stations, and rest room facilities.
Carter Park – Link
Carter Park is a 115-acre facility with a 12-lane archery shooting range; bicycling, equestrian and nature trails; a pavilion; picnic tables; a canoe launch; and access to fishing along Spring Creek.
- There are many medical care centers located within the 77379 zip code and surrounding areas including Sanitas Medical Center , PCP for Life, Chinese Clove Clinic, Care Now Urgent Care, Accessible Family Clinic, Genesis Medical Group, Village Medical and Memorial Hermann Medical Group.
- There are several CVS and Walgreens locations within the 77379 zip code. Picking up or dropping off a prescription any time, day or night, from the comfort of home.
- Sprouts Farmers Market is located at 20708 Kuykendahl Road
- Ararat International Supermarket is located at 2111 Spring Cypress Rd.
- Check out the HEB near 77399. They’re located at 2121 Fm 2920 Spring, and 5251 FM 2920.
- Kroger stores are located throughout the 77379 area code at 18518 Kuykendahl Rd.
- There is an ALDI near 77379 at 2302 Farm to Market 2920.
- There’s a Whole Foods Market located on Louetta Crossing, Spring.
B+. Klein ISD has consistently delivered excellence and innovation. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly regarded organizations. In 2021, hundreds of Klein ISD students from across the district were awarded Gold and Silver Key Scholastic Writing Awards. This school district has 78 Gold Key Winners from 10 schools and 145 Silver Key Winners from 11 schools.
Elementary Schools in 77388 with Ratings:
- Haude Elementary School B-rated
- Klein Collins High School B-rated
- Kreinhop Elementary School B-rated
Middle Schools in 77388 with Ratings:
- Schindewolf Intermediate B-rated
High Schools in 77388 Ratings:
- Klein Collins High School B- rated
Below are the list of homes in the 77388 zip code with comparatively low rates.
77388 offers low taxes and the cost of living is quite affordable. If you’re looking to save money, then you should consider living in this beautiful place.
Other blog posts to explore:
- Restaurants in Springwoods Village | Link
- Best Coffee Shops in Spring TX | Link
- Fun things to do in City Place in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Movie Theaters | Link
- Spring TX Apartments | Link
- Family friendly and Kid Friendly Neighborhoods of Spring TX | Link
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Relocation Guide | Link
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77388 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77388 zip code and feel that there’s something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.