Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77386 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77386 ZIP CODE
Zip Code 77386 is located in the state of Texas in the Houston metro area. It is primarily located in Montgomery County. Portions of zip code 77386 are contained within or border the city limits of Oak Ridge North, TX, Spring, TX. It is easy access to I-45, Hardy Toll Road, 1-69, and the Grand Parkway. And just 14 minutes to The Woodlands and 28 minutes to Downtown Houston.
Neighborhoods located within 77386:
Benders Landing Estates
Benders Landing Estates is a subdivision located in Montgomery County. Inside this luxurious community, with its private lakes and mature trees, lies a peacefulness and quality of life that conventional neighborhoods cannot offer. The community is thoughtfully developed to preserve the peace and beauty of its surroundings including towering old Magnolia trees and private lakes.
→ Homes for sale in Benders Landing Estates in Montgomery, TX | Link
Canyon Lakes at Legends Ranch
This is a beautiful section of homes within the gated community of Legends Ranch, the homes are mostly traditional in style, with varying homes sizes & prices, well manicured lawns, and sidewalk lined streets. This part of the community borders a sparkling lake for scenic views & a serene environment, and some homes here feature lakeside views.
→ Homes for sale in Benders Canyon Lakes at Legends Ranch in Montgomery, TX | Link
Falls at Imperial Oaks
The Falls at Imperial Oaks is a 1,516 acre master-planned community, it was named as “Houston’s Best Community” by the Greater Houston Builders Association. The Falls at Imperial Oaks offers amenities which includes a luxurious clubhouse, fitness center, pools, and more. Also, it is centrally located, with easy access to The Woodlands Mall (just 6 minutes away), I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road, and a Kroger Shopping Center at Imperial Oaks Blvd and Rayford Road.
→ Homes for sale in The Falls at Imperial Oaks in Montgomery, TX | Link
Imperial Oaks Forest
Imperial Oaks Forest offers not only a great place to live but many amenities including a 43 acre park, an Imperial Oaks Resident club with a Jr Olympic Swimming pool home of the popular swim team the Seals, a Club house, Playgrounds, Imperial Oaks Sports Park with a Soccer Field a T-Ball Field, Tennis courts, Playgrounds and a 10 acre nature preserve and bird sanctuary. If you are looking for a great home near I-45 and close to The Woodlands Mall & Market Street then you should consider living in Imperial Oaks.
→ Homes for sale in Imperial Oaks Forest in Montgomery, TX | Link
Spring Trails is an award winning master-planned and deed restricted community in Montgomery County, Texas. Although located on the Grand Parkway and just east of the Hardy Toll Road, Spring Trails remains a peaceful oasis in an area rapidly expanding both residential and commercially. It is ideally situated for easy access to major roads, the airport, Top-rated Schools shopping and entertainment.
→ Homes for sale in Spring Trails in Montgomery, TX | Link
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77386:
- Local Tap + Kitchen
- Handcrafted Cocktails
- Made Fresh Local Ingredients
- Palette Indian Kitchen
- Authentic Indian Food
- Traditional Family Recipe served
- Wide Variety of Food with Dietary Needs
- Zara's Mediterranean Kitchen
- Mediterranean restaurant
- Fresh, Authentic, Delicious
- Crafting each Dish from Scratch Daily
- Crust Pizza Co
- Pizza Restaurant
- Chicago Style Thin Crust Pizza
- Offer for Catering & Events
- The Republic Grille
- American Restaurant
- Traditional and Distinctive Mouth-watering cuisine
- Handcrafted Cocktails and Extensive Wine List
- Made from Scratch Decadent Desserts
Spring Creek Greenway Nature Center – Link
The Spring Creek Greenway Nature Center offers visitors the chance to discover the wonders of nature by exploring the world around them. They offer programs for all ages that enrich their understanding of the natural world and the place within it. Whether they go for a morning hike, spend the afternoon fishing, or get to know one of their animal ambassadors you are sure to have a memorable experience during your visit.
The Pearl Museum is not a typical art collector, it borrows from both public and private collections to create exhibits. The Pearl is a community-center museum. It entertains, educates, and enlightens people who visit. The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts is an art museum that allows visitors to see original pieces of art and interact with them in a new way.
iFLY – Link
Go beyond the ordinary and plan a one-of-a-kind experience that your group will never forget. From happy hours and reunions to field trips, fundraisers, bachelor activities, and youth group meetups, iFLY is a great choice for all kinds of social events. With indoor skydiving, there’s no need for a backup plan because your events will go ahead rain or shine!
Spring Historical Museum – Link
The Spring Historical and Genealogical Society established the Spring Historical Museum in Old Town Spring in 1995 to preserve the rich heritage of this North Harris County area. Originally settled in the mid 1800s by German farmers, it also has the oldest African-American community, founded 1887, in North Harris County.
Star Cinema Grill – Link
Star Cinema Grill is a Houston based dine-in-theater concept that offers our guests first run film releases, an extensive menu, and a full service bar with a wide selection of beer, wine and spirits.
Dennis Johnston Park – Link
Dennis Johnston Park is a 45-acre facility with a pavilion and picnic tables, a small pond, pergola, walking trails, a butterfly and hummingbird garden, and access to Spring Creek. Dennis Johnston Park offers access to the Spring Creek Greenway, a paved hike and bike trail currently connecting Dennis Johnston Park to Pundt Park, Stahl Preserve, Carter Park, Jesse H. Jones Park & Nature Center, and Highway 59 in Humble.
Imperial Promenade Park – Link
Imperial Promenade Park offers a possibility to relax for a while and unwind. Feel free to meet some people, have a picnic, sunbathe, read a book, smell flowers, rest on a bench, admire the greenery, arrange a date or listen to music in your free time.
Pundt Park – Link
This 380-acre park features a dog park, primitive canoe launch, playground, picnic loop with ten tables and two pavilions, bicycle racks, rest rooms, separate equestrian and multi use trails, and two lakes* that are perfect for fishing. Pundt Park offers access to the Spring Creek Greenway Trail, a 16-mile paved hike and bike trail currently connecting Dennis Johnston Park, Stahl Preserve, Carter Park, Jesse H. Jones Park & Nature Center , and Highway 59 in Humble.
Spring Creek Greenway – Link
Explore more than 19 miles of natural forests and white sandy beaches along Spring Creek by visiting Harris County Precinct 4’s park system! Stop by for a picnic, discover local wildlife and plant species, enjoy canoeing and kayaking, archery, and nature trails perfect for hiking and biking. Visit the Spring Creek Greenway today to experience the great outdoors!
- The 77386 zip code and surrounding areas are home to many medical care centers, including NextCare Urgent Care, Main Street Medical Clinic, North Houston Specialty Clinic, SignatureCare Emergency Center, New Horizons Wellness Center, Clinica Hispana Gloria de America-Clinica Hispana, Spring Surgical Center and Arthritis Knee Pain Centers Houston.
- There are many CVS and Walgreens stores within the 77386 zip code. You will not have any problem picking up or dropping off a prescription wherever you are located in the area.
- You can find a Kroger at 2301 Rayford Rd, Spring, TX
- ALDI is located at 2412 Rayford Rd, Spring, Texas
- Handy Stop Sam can be found at Unnamed Road, Spring, Texas
- There is a H-E-B located at 130 Sawdust Rd in Spring, TX
- India Gourmet Spices can be found at 26752 I-45, Oak Ridge North
- Speedy Stop is located at 25602 Interstate Hwy 45 #118, Spring, TX
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
Elementary Schools in 77386 with Ratings:
- Birnham Woods Elementary School A-rated
- Broadway Elementary School A-rated
- Kaufman Elementary School A-rated
- Snyder Elementary School A-rated
Middle Schools in 77386 with Ratings:
- Clark Intermediate A-rated
- York J H A-rated
- Cox Intermediate B-rated
High Schools in 77386 with Ratings:
- Oak Ridge High School A-rated
- Grand Oaks High School A-rated
Below is a list of homes in the 77389 zip code with comparatively low rates.
- Benders Landing Estates | tax rates as low as: 2.01 | Homes for Sale
- Canyon Lakes at Legends Ranch | tax rates as low as: 2.83% | Homes for Sale
- Imperial Oaks Forest | tax rates as low as: 2.96% | Homes for Sale
77386 offers low taxes and the cost of living is quite affordable it’s a great place to live if you are on a budget
Other blog posts to explore:
- Other Montgomery TX Related Blog Posts – Montgomery TX Category
- What is the weather like in Montgomery TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Montgomery TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX – Link.
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77386 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77386 zip code and feel that there’s something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.