Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77379 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77379 ZIP CODE
Zipcode 77379 is a wonderful place to call home and is located in Spring, Texas. Spring is one of the most popular cities in Harris County and Montgomery County, and it's a part of the Houston metropolitan area. This community has more than 40 parks and green spaces, with bikeways and hike and bike trails You are in close proximity to the airport, many of the suburbs like The Woodlands, Tomball, Klein, and central Houston. The average commute time to work for people living in 77379 is 31 minutes.
Neighborhoods located within 77379:
Gleannloch Farms in Spring TX
Fall in love with Gleannloch Farms, a modern, master-planned community with miles of roads and sidewalks, a golf course, three recreation centers with pools and sports facilities, playgrounds, hike and bike trails, schools, and businesses. The complex also includes exceptional amenities including a lakeside aquatic complex with a 25-yard, six-lane competition pool.
→ Homes for sale in Gleannloch Farms in Spring, TX | Link
Champion Forest in Spring TX
People choose to live in Champion Forest because of its beauty.. There are many schools, a friendly community and they have plenty of restaurants, shopping centers, education opportunities and entertainment venues.
→ Homes for sale in Champion Forest in Spring, TX | Link
Windrose in Spring TX
Residents love Windrose because it is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. This home is within walking distance of the Benignus Elementary school in Klein ISD, parks, walking trails, a neighborhood lake, and just a short drive to the Grand Parkway.
→ Homes for sale in Windrose in Spring, TX | Link
Spring Creek Oaks in Spring TX
Residents love this community because they have easy access to downtown Houston and several regional shopping centers. The community features a variety of amenities to cater to the needs of all residents. There are two clubhouses, two swimming pools, 12 tennis courts, a jogging trail, a baseball field, a soccer field and a children's playground.
→ Homes for sale in Spring creeks oaks in Spring, TX | Link
Laurel Park in Spring TX
The Laurel Park subdivision is surrounded with restaurants, education opportunities, entertainment venues, shopping and more. Community amenities include several lakes, pool, splash pad, walking trails, dog park & putting green.
→ Homes for sale in Laurel Park in Spring, TX | Link
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77379:
- Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
- Mexican Cuisine
- Vegetarian Friendly and vegan options
- Drunken Oyster
- Cajun inspired dishes
- Outstanding Seafood
- Family friendly bar and restaurant
- Free wifi, ultraHD TV's and USB charging stations
- Italian Restaurant
- A unique blend of old-world recipes and modern convenience
- Rated as best pizza place
- Olivit Mediterranean Grill
- Halal Food
- Ingredients primarily composed of healthy fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, herbs and olive oil
- El Chaparro Mexican Bar & Grill Spring
- Delicious Mexican cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Highest-quality Mexican food and margaritas
- Happy hour any weekday or weeknight
- Mellow Mushroom
- Wide selection of pizza
- Pizza can be made gluten-free or vegan
- Wine and cocktail
- They do catering services
Entertainment In and Around 77379:
Wild Dinosaurs – Link
Wild Dinosaurs Entertainment has dinosaurs for any social occasion! They're super realistic. They provide high-quality, educational entertainment for people of all ages. They offer a wide range of dinosaur-themed games, educational displays and presentations that you can combine to create your own dinosaur theme park.
DPAC welcomes kids of all and various abilities. We believe the arts reveal and deepen the capacity of students with disabilities. We believe the arts give students with disabilities increased access to the world and increased possibilities in that world. And we very much believe the arts provide all students, with or without disabilities, working with and supporting each other, critical insights, empathy and increased motivation and opportunity to grow new, multiple, meaningful relationships.
The Pearl Museum is not a typical art collector, it borrows from both public and private collections to create exhibits. The Pearl is a community-center museum. It entertains, educates, and enlightens people who visit. The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts is an art museum that allows visitors to see original pieces of art and interact with them in a new way.
TopGolf – Link
TopGolf is a golf entertainment complex with three floors of golfing, 100+ all-weather bays, over 200 HDTVs, and a rooftop terrace with fire pits. They offer free Wi-Fi, fun games and bar & restaurant. We offer complimentary clubs or you may use your own. Take aim at the giant outfield targets and our high-tech balls will score themselves.
Altitude Trampoline Park – Link
Looking for the best trampoline in North Houston? Look no further! Altitude Trampoline Park Spring-Klein is one of LARGEST Trampoline Parks in Texas with over 45,000 square feet of fun! There are many different games to play at the park, so there's something for everyone like Extreme Dodgeball, Basketball Slam Dunk, Battle Beam, Log Roll, High Jump etc. Altitude provides customers with a clean, safe, and friendly experience.
Meyer Park – Link
Meyer Park is a 180-acre facility with 26 soccer fields (ten are lighted), two unlighted softball fields, a basketball court, barbecue pavilion, gazebo, paved trails, nature trails, duck pond*, a three-acre fishing lake*, picnic tables, barbecue grills, two age-specific playgrounds, 15 exercise stations, and rest room facilities.
TGR Wildlife Park – Link
TGR Wildlife Park, you will get up close and personal with some of the planets most exotic, fascinating, and endangered animals. With more than 100 animals representing over 25 species, there is something here to engage and inspire all ages. It is more than just fun, it is a chance to see, touch and learn about some incredible animals. It is amazing to see a child’s eyes light up when they pet a kangaroo or touch the quills of a porcupine.
- There are many medical care centers located within the 77379 zip code and surrounding areas including CHI St. Luke's Health – Springwoods Village Hospital, Memorial Herman The Woodlands Medical Center, Spring Hospital, CHI st. Luke's Health – Lakeside Hospital, Houston Northwest Medical Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center at The Woodlands Hospital and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress Hospital.
- There are several CVS and Walgreens locations within the 77379 zip code. Picking up or dropping off a prescription any time, day or night, from the comfort of home.
- Check out the HEB near 77379. They're located at 2121 Fm 2920 Spring, and 5251 FM 2920 Spring.
- Kroger stores are located throughout the 77379 area code at 6060 FM 2920. They make it easy to take care of your grocery shopping on your weekends, just one trip at a time.
- There is an ALDI near 77379 at 6912 Fm 2920 Rd.
- There's a Whole Foods Market located on 21150 Kuykendahl Rd Spring.
B+. Klein ISD has consistently delivered excellence and innovation. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly regarded organizations. In 2021, hundreds of Klein ISD students from across the district were awarded Gold and Silver Key Scholastic Writing Awards. This school district has 78 Gold Key Winners from 10 schools and 145 Silver Key Winners from 11 schools.
Elementary Schools in 77379 with Ratings:
- Benignus Elementary School A-rated
- Brill Elementary School A-rated
- Frank Elementary School A-rated
Middle Schools in 77379 with Ratings:
- Doerre Intermediate B-rated
- Kleb Intermediate B-rated
- Krimmel Intermed B-rated
High Schools in 77379 with Ratings:
- Klein High School B- rated
- Klein Oak High School B- rated
Below is a list of homes in the 77379 zip code with comparatively low rates.
- Memorial Northwest Spring TX | tax rates as low as: 2.42% | Homes for Sale
- Champion Forest Spring TX | tax rates as low as: 2.55% | Homes for Sale
- Spring Creek Oaks Spring TX | tax rates as low as: 2.69% | Homes for Sale
The tax in 77379 is low. In fact, the cost of living in this area is one of the most affordable and it's a great place to live if you are on a budget.
Other blog posts to explore:
- Restaurants in Springwoods Village | Link
- Best Coffee Shops in Spring TX | Link
- Fun things to do in City Place in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Movie Theaters | Link
- Spring TX Apartments | Link
- Family friendly and Kid Friendly Neighborhoods of Spring TX | Link
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Relocation Guide | Link
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77379 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77379 zip code and feel that there's something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.