Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77389 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77389 ZIP CODE
If you're looking for a great place to live, then Zipcode 77389 is a wonderful place to call home. 77389 is located in Spring, Texas the community has an excellent location with easy access to the airport, Downtown, and the suburbs of Houston like The Woodlands, Klein, and Tomball. Zipcode 77389 is filled with beautiful scenery and outdoor activities. There are more than 40 parks and green spaces nearby, including many that are close to the community.
Neighborhoods located within 77389:
People love this amazing master planned community for the highly-rated schools nearby, easy commute to just about anywhere, luxury custom homes, options for resale or new construction, great location, and wonderful community amenities. There’s a community features a state of the art community center, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, walking trails, 30 acres of lakes, a semi-private golf course, and so much more.
→ Homes for sale in Augusta Pines in Spring, TX | Link
People love this master planned community under development for its beautiful homes built by D.R. Horton & Emerald Homes, variety of home styles to choose from & opportunity to build, great location, nature filled surroundings, and highly rated schools nearby. The amenities here include a pool, park & playground, green belts, trails, 3 lakes, and multiple creeks.
→ Homes for sale in Mckenzie Park in Spring, TX | Link
This is a beautiful community in a great location with towering trees, large lots, and low tax rates. The homes are typically on the larger size and are very reasonably priced. The neighborhood is also next to the beautiful Willow Creek Golf Course which provides stunning views. Northampton amenities include a community pool, recreation center, a fitness center, access to Willow Creek, and a park & trails system which has tons of greenery, trails, and a playground.
→ Homes for sale in Northampton in Spring, TX | Link
Shadow Creek is a section of homes within the beautiful master planned community of Augusta Pines. The community is surrounded by views of Augusta Pines Golf Course and community ponds & water features. The homes here are very large & luxurious, with mostly Mediterranean & Spanish styles, and beautifully landscaped spacious lots. The amenities here include a state of the art community center, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, walking trails, 30 acres of lakes, a semi-private golf course, and much more.
→ Homes for sale in Shadow Creek in Spring, TX | Link
People love this beautiful master planned community for its great location, highly rated schools nearby, gated options, nice neighborhood amenities, wide range of home sizes & prices, scenic community lakes & nature filled surroundings, and proximity to Willow Creek Golf Club. The amenities here include stocked ponds, multiple swimming pools & a splash park, playground & picnic areas, and a fitness centers.
→ Homes for sale in Auburn Lakes in Spring, TX | Link
People love this beautiful newer community by Meritage Homes for the gated access, lakeside living options, options to build, different home styles & prices, wooded natural surroundings, great location, and highly rated nearby schools. The amenities here include extensive green spaces, a park with a children’s playground, greenbelt trails, community water features, an amenities lake, and a lovely gazebo & picnic area.
→ Homes for sale in Creekside Farm in Spring, TX | Link
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77389:
- Island Grill
- Mediterranean inspired
- Smoothies are made with real fruit and natural juices
- Our wild cod is from Alaska & Norway
- Cook with cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Serve certified angus beef, Boar’s Head deli meats and hormone-free, white meat chicken
- Jinya Ramen Bar
- Japan Restaurant and Bar
- Authentic ramen made by authentic chefs.
- Experience ramen for the first time on this side of the Pacific like it was meant to be – with thick, rich broth in perfect balance with handmade noodles.
- Olivit Mediterranean Grill
- Halal Food
- Ingredients primarily composed of healthy fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, herbs and olive oil
- Char Thai Bistro
- Inspired by traditional Thai dishes
- Experience Thai food prepared in an authentic kitchen
- Menu inspired by their travels through Thailand
- Drafthouse and Kitchen
- Get your favorite beer directly from our taproom into your living room
- Pet friendly patio space
- There's everything from pizzas and wraps to shareable appetizers like loaded nachos and soft pretzels with beer cheese.
- Italian cuisine
- The authenticity of their food
- They cook pizza and pasta in a real cold-fired oven
- They make their dough and bread from scratch
Entertainment In and Around 77389:
Wild Dinosaurs – Link
Wild Dinosaurs Entertainment has dinosaurs for any social occasion! They're super realistic. They provide high-quality, educational entertainment for people of all ages. They offer a wide range of dinosaur-themed games, educational displays and presentations that you can combine to create your own dinosaur theme park.
The Pearl Museum is not a typical art collector, it borrows from both public and private collections to create exhibits. The Pearl is a community-center museum. It entertains, educates, and enlightens people who visit. The Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts is an art museum that allows visitors to see original pieces of art and interact with them in a new way.
TopGolf – Link
TopGolf is a golf entertainment complex with three floors of golfing, 100+ all-weather bays, over 200 HDTVs, and a rooftop terrace with fire pits. They offer free Wi-Fi, fun games and bar & restaurant. We offer complimentary clubs or you may use your own. Take aim at the giant outfield targets and our high-tech balls will score themselves.
Tupelo Park | LINK
Tupelo Park is a stunning location with green space, lakeside views and recreational opportunities for all. It's the perfect place for leisurely strolls, bike rides or taking the kids to play. In addition to being a wonderful spot for picnics and barbecues, Tupelo Park also provides plenty of athletic courts, playground equipment, basketball courts and restrooms for guests to enjoy.
Dennis Johnston Park | LINK
Dennis Johnston Park is a 45-acre facility with a pavilion and picnic tables, a small pond, pergola, walking trails, a butterfly and hummingbird garden, and access to Spring Creek. Also, Dennis Johnston Park offers access to the Spring Creek Greenway, a paved hike and bike trail currently connecting Dennis Johnston Park to Pundt Park, Stahl Preserve, Carter Park, Jesse H. Jones Park & Nature Center, and Highway 59 in Humble.
Meyer Park – Link
Meyer Park is a 180-acre facility with 26 soccer fields (ten are lighted), two unlighted softball fields, a basketball court, barbecue pavilion, gazebo, paved trails, nature trails, duck pond*, a three-acre fishing lake*, picnic tables, barbecue grills, two age-specific playgrounds, 15 exercise stations, and rest room facilities.
TGR Wildlife Park – Link
TGR Wildlife Park, you will get up close and personal with some of the planets most exotic, fascinating, and endangered animals. With more than 100 animals representing over 25 species, there is something here to engage and inspire all ages. It is more than just fun, it is a chance to see, touch and learn about some incredible animals. It is amazing to see a child’s eyes light up when they pet a kangaroo or touch the quills of a porcupine.
Rob Fleming Aquatic Center | LINK
This 380-acre park features a dog park, primitive canoe launch, playground, picnic loop with ten tables and two pavilions, bicycle racks, rest rooms, separate equestrian and multiuse trails, and two lakes* that are perfect for fishing.
- The 77389 zip code and surrounding areas are home to many medical care centers, including Genesis Medical Group, Men's T Clinic, Parkway Surgery Center, Cardinal Medical Imaging, Dr. Alex Nguyen – Genesis Medical Group, Xpress Care -Spring, Sterling Ridge Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, and Access Health Clinic.
- There are many CVS and Walgreens stores within the 77389 zip code. You will not have any problem picking up or dropping off a prescription wherever you are located in the area.
- There are two HEB locations in The Woodlands including the Market Street location | 9595 Six Pines Dr and the Indian Springs Shopping Center | 10777 Kuykendahl Rd.
- Trader Joe’s is located in The Woodlands Crossing Center | 10868 Kuykendahl Rd, The Woodlands TX
- There are three Kroger locations in The Woodlands including: The Cochran’s Crossing Location, 4747 Research Forest Drive Alden Bridge Village Center Location, 8000 Research Forest DriveSterling Ridge Location, 67000 Woodlands Parkway Ste 600
- Whole Foods – Hughes Landing | 1925 Hughes Landing Blvd
B+. Klein ISD has consistently delivered excellence and innovation. With recognition for STEM, athletics, fine arts, and academics from highly regarded organizations. In 2021, hundreds of Klein ISD students from across the district were awarded Gold and Silver Key Scholastic Writing Awards. This school district has 78 Gold Key Winners from 10 schools and 145 Silver Key Winners from 11 schools.
Elementary Schools in 77389 with Ratings:
- Creekside Forest Elementary School A-rated
- Metzler Elementary School A-rated
- Timber Creek Elementary School A-rated
Middle Schools in 77389 with Ratings:
- Hofius Intermediate B-rated
- Hildebrandt Intermediate C-rated
High Schools in 77389 with Ratings:
- Klein Oak High School B- rated
Below is a list of homes in the 77389 zip code with comparatively low rates.
- Augusta Pines | tax rates as low as: 2.98%| Homes for Sale
- Northampton | tax rates as low as: 2.78% | Homes for Sale
- Country Lake Estates | tax rates as low as: 2.74% | Homes for Sale
Other blog posts to explore:
- Restaurants in Springwoods Village | Link
- Best Coffee Shops in Spring TX | Link
- Fun things to do in City Place in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Movie Theaters | Link
- Spring TX Apartments | Link
- Family friendly and Kid Friendly Neighborhoods of Spring TX | Link
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX | Link
- Spring TX Relocation Guide | Link
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77389 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77389 zip code and feel that there's something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.