Hi friends. If you’re in the Richmond area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i’ve got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
Texian Market Days Festival
– George Ranch Historical Park is hosting this event on October 22nd from 9 am – 2 pm. Go back in time to the early 1800’s and learn just what life was like, there will be hands on activities, people in traditional time period clothing, historic home tours, fun games, and much more!
Pecan Harvest Festival
– On November 21st from 11 am – 6 pm you can head to Historic Downtown Richmond for this annual festival that has live music, a farmers market, kids games & activities, a classic car show, hay rides, a bake-off, a petting zoo, and many vendors for shopping & eating!
– Rosenburg Railroad Museum is having a very fun filled festival on October 30th from 10 am – 8 pm. There will be many games & activities for kids of all ages, spooky train rides, scary stories, and of course trick or treating!
BOO-BERG Fright Night
– Enjoy an outdoor movie at Sunset Park on October 23rd at 7 pm. They have food trucks that open at 6 pm and they’ll be doing a trick or treating event for the kids before the movie starts as well. They’re showing the classic family friendly Halloween film, Hocus Pocus!
Family Fall Festival
– Freedom Community Center will be hosting a festival on October 31st from 4 pm – 8 pm where you and your family can enjoy live music, face painting, games & crafts, hay rides, good food, and fireworks!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.