So I know we’re moving through Fall with a breeze ( see what I did there haha ) but I still wanted to share some of Houston’s many pumpkin patch/fall festivals that are totally picture worthy, kiddo approved, and just all around F U N!
In no particular order, here’s some of the great pumpkin patches and festivals that are all around the Houston area, and provide a tiny glimpse of what Houston has to offer!
Carve out some time and go have a GOURD time ( cue pun-kin aka pumpkin, pun)
Pumpkin Patches + Fall Things To Do
- Zoo Boo
- 7 Acre Wood
- Oil Ranch Scarecrow Festival & Pumpkin Patch
- P-6 Farms Fall Festival & Corn Maze
- Old Macdonald’s Farm
- Dewberry Farm
- Froberg’s Farm Fall Festivals & Corn Maze
More details about these:
- Zoo Boo is held at the Houston Zoo which is near the Houston Medical Center. This fall activity runs from October 2-November 1 and is held all week during regular business hours. To learn more about it, visit https://www.houstonzoo.org/events/zoo-boo-2020/. The address is: 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030.
- 7 Acre Wood is located in Conroe. The pumpkin patch is available every day in October during normal business hours, while their 20th annual special event is on October 31st from 10AM – 3PM. Their website can be found at https://7acrewood.org/ which would give you a peak at the playground, petting zoo, mini golf course and everything else they have to offer. The address is: 4401 N Frazier St, Conroe, TX 77303.
- Oil Ranch Scarecrow Festival & Pumpkin Patch is in Hockley, and is available during the week from 10AM – 3PM, from 10AM – 5PM on Saturdays, and 10AM – Noon on Sundays. They offer train rides, petting zoo’s, pony rides, and much more, which you can take a look at https://www.oilranch.com/. Go visit at: 23501 Macedonia Rd, Hockley, TX 77447.
- P6 Farms Fall Festival & Corn Maze is located in Montgomery, and runs from September 26th – November 8th. They are open on Saturday & Sunday during 10AM – 6PM on, and on select Fridays ( Oct. 16, 23, & 30 ). If you’d like to visit their website, you can do so at https://www.p-6farms.com/. You can visit P6 Farms at: 9963 Pooles Rd, Montgomery, TX 77356.
- Old Macdonald’s Farm is in the Humble area and is open Friday – Sunday in October beginning October 2nd. On Friday you can visit from 4PM – 7PM, and from 10AM – 7PM on Saturday & Sunday. Take a look at all they have to offer online at http://oldmacdonaldshumble.com/. You can visit at: 3203 FM 1960, Humble, TX 77338.
- Dewberry Farms is in Brookshire, just on the outskirts of Katy, and is open from September 26th – November 15th. You must schedule your visit and make reservations online prior to visiting ( thank ya Covid ) which can be done at: https://www.dewberryfarm.com/. The address to Dewberry Farms is: 7705 FM 362, Brookshire, TX 77423.
- Froberg’s Farm Fall Festival & Corn Maze is located in Alvin, just south of Pearland, and is open from October 3 – November 1 from 9AM – 5:30PM daily ( Weather Permitting ). They do host Nighttime activities on select Fridays & Saturdays ( October 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, 30/31) from 6:30PM – 10PM. Feel free to look at what they have to offer at: https://frobergsfarm.com/. Froberg’s is located at: 3601 Hwy 6, Alvin, TX 77511.