Hi friends!! So I know we're moving through Fall with a breeze ( see what I did there haha ) but I still wanted to share some of Houston's many pumpkin patch/fall festivals that are totally picture worthy, kiddo approved, and just all around F U N!
In no particular order, here's some of the great pumpkin patches and festivals that are all around the Houston area, and provide a tiny glimpse of what Houston has to offer!
Carve out some time and go have a GOURD time ( cue pun-kin aka pumpkin, pun)
Pumpkin Patches + Fall Things To Do in Houston
- Zoo Boo
- 7 Acre Wood
- Oil Ranch Scarecrow Festival & Pumpkin Patch
- P-6 Farms Fall Festival & Corn Maze
- Old Macdonald's Farm
- Dewberry Farm
- Froberg's Farm Fall Festivals & Corn Maze
More details about these:
- Zoo Boo is held at the Houston Zoo which is near the Houston Medical Center. This fall activity runs from October 2-November 1 and is held all week during regular business hours. To learn more about it, visit https://www.houstonzoo.org/events/zoo-boo-2020/. The address is: 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030.
- 7 Acre Wood is located in Conroe. The pumpkin patch is available every day in October during normal business hours, while their 20th annual special event is on October 31st from 10AM – 3PM. Their website can be found at https://7acrewood.org/ which would give you a peak at the playground, petting zoo, mini golf course and everything else they have to offer. The address is: 4401 N Frazier St, Conroe, TX 77303.
- Oil Ranch Scarecrow Festival & Pumpkin Patch is in Hockley, and is available during the week from 10AM – 3PM, from 10AM – 5PM on Saturdays, and 10AM – Noon on Sundays. They offer train rides, petting zoo's, pony rides, and much more, which you can take a look at https://www.oilranch.com/. Go visit at: 23501 Macedonia Rd, Hockley, TX 77447.
- P6 Farms Fall Festival & Corn Maze is located in Montgomery, and runs from September 26th – November 8th. They are open on Saturday & Sunday during 10AM – 6PM on, and on select Fridays ( Oct. 16, 23, & 30 ). If you'd like to visit their website, you can do so at https://www.p-6farms.com/. You can visit P6 Farms at: 9963 Pooles Rd, Montgomery, TX 77356.
- Old Macdonald's Farm is in the Humble area and is open Friday – Sunday in October beginning October 2nd. On Friday you can visit from 4PM – 7PM, and from 10AM – 7PM on Saturday & Sunday. Take a look at all they have to offer online at http://oldmacdonaldshumble.com/. You can visit at: 3203 FM 1960, Humble, TX 77338.
- Dewberry Farms is in Brookshire, just on the outskirts of Katy, and is open from September 26th – November 15th. You must schedule your visit and make reservations online prior to visiting ( thank ya Covid ) which can be done at: https://www.dewberryfarm.com/. The address to Dewberry Farms is: 7705 FM 362, Brookshire, TX 77423.
- Froberg's Farm Fall Festival & Corn Maze is located in Alvin, just south of Pearland, and is open from October 3 – November 1 from 9AM – 5:30PM daily ( Weather Permitting ). They do host Nighttime activities on select Fridays & Saturdays ( October 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, 30/31) from 6:30PM – 10PM. Feel free to look at what they have to offer at: https://frobergsfarm.com/. Froberg's is located at: 3601 Hwy 6, Alvin, TX 77511.
HOPE YOU CARVE OUT SOME TIME FOR FUN THIS SEASON.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.