Hi friends. If you're in the Katy area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
– This farm has 8 acres of corn mazes and a large pumpkin patch. They also have farm animals, a gigantic children’s play area with many rides & activities, areas for cute pictures, and an array of food & drink vendors. Starting October 2nd, every Friday & Saturday after dark begins the Spooky Trails with 3 levels to choose from – Friendly, Freaky, or Frightful!
Katy Rice Festival
– Head to Downtown Historic Katy for all day family fun on October 9th & 10th. They'll have food trucks, arts & craft vendors, live music, and carnival rides!
– Holy Covenant United Methodist Church will be having a Fall festival on October 24th from 4 pm – 6:30 pm where the kids can enjoy lots of games, bouncy houses & other inflatables, and trunk or treat! There will be a food truck court set up as well!
Vintage Fall Carnival
– On October 16th from 4 pm – 7 pm Katy is having a vintage carnival with people dressed in traditional clothing and having old fashion decor to really make you feel like you've gone back in time. They have a petting zoo, live music, classic carnival games, food & drinks, and much more!
– Katy Dog Park will be hosting this amazing charity event that helps homeless animals on October 30th from 9 am – 11 am. The whole family, pups included, are welcome to come and enjoy games, food & drink vendors, adorable animals, and costume competitions with prizes!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.