Often times when you are relocating, someone (a family member, friend or co-worker) will advise you to stay within a certain zip code. Narrowing a home search to a single or few zip codes is one way to filter undesired areas and focus on homes that are in sought-after areas or ones that are zoned to preferred school districts. Today, I hope to explore all that the 77095 has to offer!
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE 77095 ZIP CODE
Zip code 77095 is one of the zip codes in Houston, Texas. It is located along State Highway 6 North, near Highway 290. This zip code is located in the nationally recognized Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District. In addition, it is less than an hour drive to Houston downtown and 41 minutes to the Woodlands.
Neighborhoods located within 77095:
Canyon Lakes At Stone Gate in Houston TX
Canyon Lakes At Stonegate is a master-planned community which offers a wide range of community amenities, including easy access to the Houston National Golf Club, which has an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Von Hagge, Smelek & Baril. Additionally, residents have access to the community’s Recreation Center & Clubhouse as well as the SplashPad Texas.
→ Homes for sale in Canyon Lakes At Stonegate in Houston, TX | Link.
Copper Lakes in Houston TX
Copper Lakes is located just outside highway 6, south of Highway 290, within the boundaries of Longenbaugh Drive, Tuckerton Road, Barker Cypress Road and Queenston Boulevard. This community offers lots of amenities for residents to enjoy, such as 2 pools, splash-pad, miles of walking paths with a walk bridge over the glade, 7 parks, a clubhouse, 2 pavilions, 3 lakes, tennis courts, and pickle ball court.
→ Homes for sale in Copper Lakes in Houston, TX | Link.
Copperfield in Houston TX
People love to live in Copperfield because of its great location. Residents enjoy a life of ease with Copperfield just minutes away from savory restaurants, fabulous shopping, and endless outlets for recreation and entertainment. The attractive community makes a great place to live in as it offers 2 pools, tennis courts, lakes and playgrounds. Getting in touch with nature is easy too as Copperfield boasts three beautifully landscaped parks. Where you can just sit back and relax, then there are benches at the walking trails so you can enjoy scenery while enjoying fresh air.
→ Homes for sale in Copperfield in Houston, TX | Link.
Hearthstone in Houston TX
When it comes to choosing a place to live and raise a family, you need to put a lot of things into consideration. Hearthstone has always been one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Houston area. There are so many reasons why people choose to live here. First off, living here gives people quick access to some of the most beautiful parks, restaurants and shopping centers. Residents also have direct access to incredible golf courses – Jackrabbit Golf Course, Wolf Corner Golf Course and Horsepen Golf Course. In addition, Hearthstone is served by the Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District which makes this neighborhood so desirable for families looking for a place to live in Houston.
→ Homes for sale in Hearthstone in Houston, TX | Link.
NEARBY FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT:
Featured Restaurants in 77095:
Bananas Thai Cuisine
- Thai restaurant
- Curries & other Thai Classics
- Seafood & Duck Specialties
- Dispensed in basic environs
- Open for Dine-in, Curb side pickup, Delivery
Banh Mi & Tea
- Vietnamese restaurant
- Classic Dishes & High quality fresh ingredients
- Recognized for Outstanding Asian Cuisine
- Excellent Service & Friendly staff
- Open for Dine-in, Curb side pickup
The Station Seafood Company
- Seafood restaurant
- Delicious Cajun Seafood
- Serve Sandwiches on French Bread
- Open for Dine-in, Curb side pickup
Tao’s kitchen china inn
- Chinese restaurant
- From kung pao chicken to chop suey offered
- Best food & Great value
- Open for Dine-in, Takeout, Delivery
- Steak house
- Boisterous Australian-theme chain serving steaks
- Seafood & other hearty steakhouse fare
- Open for Dine-in, Curb side pickup
Entertainment In and Around 77385:
Monkey Joe’s – Link
Monkey Joe’s is a place where kids can have fun on inflatable jumps, obstacle courses, and arcade games. It’s also where kids meet up with old and new friends. Families love the dis-connected play, plus it provides the ideal backdrop for private parties and unexpected outings.
Pennison’s Sports Pub – Link
Pennisons Sports Pub is one of the best sports bars in Sugar Land and Copperfield. Featuring Live Music, Pool, Video Games, Golden Tee, Sunday Ticket, and Food. Don’t miss it! You can see their events and calendar pages for a full list of their activities, including Karaoke, Live Bands, Pool Tournaments, and Karaoke. The Pennison’s Sports Pub in Sugar Land and Copperfield is the place to go for a great night out!
Play Street Museum – Link
Play Street Museum is an interactive children’s museum purposefully designed to encourage a young child’s sense of independence, exploration, and creativity.
Star Cinema Grill – Link
Star Cinema Grill is a Houston based dine-in-theater concept that offers our guests first run film releases, an extensive menu, and a full service bar with a wide selection of beer, wine and spirits.
Bailey Oaks Farms – Link
Bailey Oaks Farms is a premier equestrian facility specializing in English horseback riding lessons, camps, boarding, and training. Bailey Oaks Farms is the largest English equestrian riding and training center south of downtown Houston. Whatever your level, our horseback riding school for adults, teenagers, and children (pony club) is the place to learn to ride or improve your riding skills.
Easton Commons Nature Park Butterfly Garden – Link
Easton Commons Nature Park is a 14 acre park nestled within the master planned community of Copperfield in the northwest Houston area known as Cy-Fair. The park amenities include walking/jogging trails encircling a fishing pond, playground areas, exercise equipment, picnic areas with pavilions and a gazebo, restrooms and a butterfly garden.
Josey Lake Park – Link
Josey Lake Park, a 140-acre, regional community park, includes a playground, boardwalks, central lake, birding tower, events pavilion, boat house and forestation plantings layered with active and passive recreational elements. The central and prominent location of the park reinforces the community goals of connectivity and access to recreation, trails, commerce and schools.
Wilson Memorial Park – Link
The Wilson Memorial Park is located in Harris County, Texas. The park features baseball fields, tennis courts & trails as well as a picnic pavilion & playground.
Cy-Champ Park – Link
Cy-Champ Park is located along Cutten Road with the park’s entrance and parking from Hargrave Road. This long narrow park features a 1.5 mile linear nature trail, with a loop on each end, which is ideal for jogging and casual strolling. The trail includes distance markers and weaves through the woods for welcome shade. For additional family enjoyment, Cy-Champ Park offers a children’s playground at the park’s entrance. Water fountains are available, but no restrooms.
100 Acre Wood Preserve – Link
Precinct 4’s 100 Acre Wood Preserve contains nearly two miles of trails through rolling, forested terrain that connect with the nine-mile Cypress Creek Mountain Bike trail system in northwest Harris County. The preserve currently features a one-mile, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessible paved trunk line trail that extends from the existing Cypresswood Hike & Bike Trail at Cypress Creek and Jones Road to the YMCA facility at SH 249.
- There are many medical care centers located within the 77095 zip code and surrounding areas including Centrum Health, Total Medical and Urgent Care, Next Level Urgent Care, Cy-Sage Medical Clinic, Nomi Health, Copperfield Pediatric and Family Medicine, Native Urban Healthcare and Texas Wellmed Clinic.
- There are several CVS and Walgreens locations within the 77095 zip code. Picking up or dropping off a prescription any time, day or night, from the comfort of home.
- There are several nearby grocery stores in 77095 , including Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, Food Town, M & M Food Market, Himalaya Grocers, Walmart Neighborhood Market, ALDI, Exclusive Food Mart, Hira Halal Meat & Groceries, H-E-B, Don Chepe Meat Market and more.
B+. Cypress-Fairbanks ISD has an overall A in academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, diversity, administration, and teachers.
Elementary Schools in 77095 with Ratings:
- Birkes Elementary School A-rated
- Copeland Elementary School A-rated
- Fiest Elementary School B-rated
Middle Schools in 77095 with Ratings:
- Aragon Middle School A-rated
- Labay Middle School A-rated
High Schools in 77095 with Ratings:
- Cypress Falls High School B-rated
- Langham Creek High School A-rated
77095 has a low tax rate. Compared to other zipcodes in Houston, this one has a much lower cost of living. Moreover, it is one of the most affordable places to live and it is a great place to raise a family if you are on a budget. You should consider living in this beautiful place if you’re looking to save money.
Other blog posts to explore:
- Special Services for autism in Houston Area Schools in Texas | Link
- Find your Dream Home in the Houston Suburbs | Link
- The Best High Schools in the Houston Texas Suburbs | Link
- Top 10 Most Popular Neighborhoods in Greater Houston | Link
- Four Downtowns Outside of Houston TX you Should Check out | Link
I hope that you found this deep dive into all 77095 has to offer helpful! If you loved what you read and are considering a move here, please contact me. If you are from or familiar with the 77095 zip code and feel that there’s something I missed, I would love to hear from you as well (:
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.