Hi friends. If you're in the Tomball area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
Creekside Park West Fall Festival
– On October 2nd from 1 pm – 5 pm you can come here for family games, rock climbing, live music, food vendors, and a pumpkin patch. Each family that comes gets one free pumpkin!
2nd Saturday at The Depot
– Historic Tomball Depot has monthly outdoor movie nights that include games & crafts beforehand, once it gets dark your movie begins. This October 9th they’ll be showing ‘Casper’, and on November 13th they’ll show ‘Abominable’. Guests are welcome to bring food, drinks, and even your pets!
Light it Up!
– You can go to The Railroad Depot Plaza on November 19th from 6 pm – 8 pm for the ceremonial Christmas tree lighting. There will be hot chocolate, snacks, and live music. Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Buddy the Elf with be there as well for photo ops!
– Tomball Methodist Church will host a Fall Frenzy on October 16th from 10 am – 2 pm where there will be a chili cook-off, crafts & carnival games for kids, music, and bounce houses! There will also be booths for silent auctions!
Family Night at the Pumpkin Patch
– Graceview Baptist Church is having a family festival on October 22nd from 7 pm – 9 pm at their pumpkin patch filled with food vendors, games, face painting, candy, photo ops set up, and hay rides. The pumpkin patch is open from October 18th through the 30th for purchasing pumpkins for the season!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.