Hi friends. If you're in The Woodlands area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
Woodlands Wildflower Festival
-On November 6th from 10 am – 2 pm Rob Fleming will be hosting a festival where you can gather as many wild flower seeds as you like and watch the Blue Bonnet Planting Ceremony. You can also enjoy wildflower crafts, bounce houses, a DJ, face painting, games, and food trucks!
Glow In The Park
– Texas TreeVentures, where you can partake in a variety of different aerial obstacle courses, will be doing a special night time event for climbing in the dark surrounded by glowing lights if you're seeking some adventure! Glow in the Park will be open from 7 pm – 10 pm on September 24th, October 22nd, November 19th, December 17th.
– Ellipse Park will have a Halloween Festival to benefit homeless animals, where you can see tons of cute & adoptable furry friends. The kids will be entertained with music, a pumpkin maze, balloon art, a pet parade & pet costume contest, face painting, and a car show!
Shrek-Tacular Halloween Movie Night
– Cynthia Woods Mitchel Pavilion will do a special screening of Shrek on October 16th at 7 pm for a fun outdoor movie experience. Everyone is encouraged to come in costume and if you get there at 5:30 pm you can partake in games, arts & crafts, pumpkin decorating, and photo ops!
Family & Friends October Fest
– Impact Church of The Woodlands is hosting an 80's themed family festival on October 31st starting at 12 pm where you can play a variety of games and even ride a mechanical bull. They'll also have a dj, food vendors, bouncy houses, and trunk or treating!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.