Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about Spring? Well I have put together 10 facts on Spring TX. I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 Things you didn’t know about Spring
1. Spring consists of 8 zip codes 77379, 77373, 77380, 77381, 77389, 77388, 77382, 77386. Very large area.
2. The Woodlands & Klein are 2 of the most popular areas of Spring.
3. Downtown Spring can be found near Spring Cypress, a mile west of I-45 North. It is a tourist centered district with lots of shops and family owned and operated restaurants. The district is home to a famously early crawfish festival and the cutest toy shop.
4. Conroe ISD and Klein ISD are the highest rated school districts in Spring.
5. It is part of Harris county and houses a huge park system. Harris County Precinct 4. 3800 acres, 43 parks, 5 hiking and biking trails, 3 dog parks.
6. The major employers in Spring are Exxon, HP, Occidental Petroleum, Baker Hughes.
7. New construction offered in Imperial Oaks, Harmony and Woodsons Reserve with a price point for everyone.
8. Lone Star College is the secondary option offering Bachelor options.
9. Simone Biles, the olympic gymnast & gold medalist is from Spring and her gym is here as well.
10. The most popular neighborhoods within Spring are The Woodlands, Gleannloch Farms, Memorial Northwest, Champion Forest, Imperial Oaks, Benders Landing, Windrose, and Augusta Pines, Auburn Lakes & Northampton.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! 🙂
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
– Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.