Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about Klein? Well I have put together 10 facts on Klein TX I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 Things you didn’t know about Klein
1. Residents within 77379 can address their mail Spring, TX or Klein, TX.
2. I live in Klein. I love it for its large homes with character. Champion Forest, Memorial Northwest, Northampton, Spring Creek Oaks/Forest, & Wimbledon Estates.
3. Museum and farmers market – Wunderlich Farm Interavtive History Park, next to Doerree Intermediate school.
4. Not a lot of new construction left
5. Home to privately owned airport, Hooks Airport.
6. Home to volunteer fire departments with 8 stations.
7. Home to many parks including Kickerillo, Collins, & Meyer (includes 38 soccer fields). 3 of my favorite parks!
8. It does house Cypress Creek which has been known to flood, so avoid living too close to the creek although, this is being fixed.
9. Gleannloch Farms is the newest and most popular master planned community. Two onsite elementary schools, a lake, pools, parks, fitness center, equestrian center, golf course, country club.
10. Popular restaurant & shopping hubs: The Vintage, Springwoods Village, Grand Parkway Market.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! 🙂
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
– Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.