Are you a first time home buyer? Have you never purchased a home in Texas before? Then this video and post is for you! It was originally recorded with my 90 second real estate q&a videos in mind, but too much info to condense into 90 seconds! If you would like any clarification on this information, please reach out to me!
How much are the typical closing costs when purchasing a home in Texas? | Q&A | Jo & Co.
Jordan Schilleci here with Jo & Co. Realty Group. Today's I am answering, ” How much are the typical closing costs when purchasing a home in Texas?”
If you are needing more details on home ownership that leads to answering “How do I buy a home?”, then check out our first time home buyer series: https://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost and check out our ebook here: https://byjoandco.com/ebook1.
If you would like assistance finding your dream home in the Houston suburbs, please reach out! I love nothing more than providing education and answering questions, so if you are looking for a local realtor to help you find your dream home, please don’t be shy; no matter where you are in the home buying process, I look forward to hearing from you.
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: https://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: https://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: https://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: https://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, https://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighbors to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighbors to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- Playlist of “Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A” | YouTube Link