I am jumping on here today to revisit a builder that I completely adore. And this builder is D.R. Horton. I am going to link to all of their homes for sale in the Houston area right here: https://www.har.com/s/7842baFd4e. That link includes all of the D.R. Horton homes right now, but does not filter out the pending homes. So this is the new link I really want to share with you: https://www.har.com/s/e0deE3222.
The specials happening over at D.R. Horton right now are unbelievable. I have a feeling they are trying to sell every single inventory home before summer even hits!
- Fosters Ridge, Conroe, Texas 77384 (Conroe ISD, Schools of The Woodlands)
- Deer Trail Estates, Conroe, Texas 77303
- Raleigh Creek, Tomball, Texas 77375
- Balmoral, Humble, Texas 77346
- Water Crest on Lake Conroe, Conroe, Texas 77304
- Bridges on Lake Houston, Houston, Texas 77044
- Harper's Preserve, Conroe, Texas 77385 (Conroe ISD, Schools of The Woodlands)
- Villages at Harmony, Spring, Texas 77386 (Conroe ISD, Schools of The Woodlands)
- Ventana Lakes, Katy, Texas 77493 (Katy ISD)
- Barton Woods, Conroe, Texas 77301
- Hampton Creek, Spring, Texas 77389 Porters Mill, New Caney, Texas 77357
- Breckenridge Forest, Spring, Texas 77373
I hope you have found this post beneficial!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.