I wanted to pop in here real quick to share with you something special I am doing this month, and quite possibly continue to keep doing, if all the stars align..
I am offering $500 to $3,500 of closing cost assistance (your lender has to approve this) when you buy a brand new inventory home from GreenEco Builders! And the builder is giving you $7,000 (and sometimes up to 2%) to use as your choose, as well as cover the Owners Title Policy, when you use their preferred lender. This can be closing cost credit or to assist with your down payment. They also have a Hero’s Program Incentive for teachers, police officers, nurses, fire fighters, active military & veterans.
There are currently 30 inventory homes (maybe a few more) waiting for you on this special list I have..
- $500 closing cost credit + $7,000 on 5 homes (plus any homes not on the list, but move in ready)
- $2,000 closing cost credit + $7,000 on 14 homes
- $3,500 closing cost credit + $7,000 on 10 homes
You can see the list of the 30 +/- inventory homes by visiting har.com via this link here.
Why GreenECO Builders?
GreenECO is locally owned and operated, and they are committed to building homes of the highest quality in a way that is responsible not only to their customers, but also to the environment. As a Houston homebuilder, GreenECO is dedicated to providing their customers with integrity in the construction of our homes and throughout the home buying process.
Where are the GreenECO Builders Communities?
- Travola | Homes from the $240s
- Hidden Creek Preserve | Homes from the $200s
- Arbor Trails | Homes from the $190s
- Katy Trails – River Series | Homes from the $190s
- Katy Trails | Final Opportunity
- Still Creek Ranch | Coming Soon
- Lakes of Savannah | Homes from the $330s
- Trails at Bay Colony | Homes from the $230s
- Lakes in Bay Colony | Homes from the $220s
- Old Seabrook Village | Homes from the $270s
- Marlow Lake | Homes from the $220s
- Heron’s Landing | Homes from the $210s
- Delany Cove | Homes from the $200s
How much can I expect my closing costs to be?
Typical closing costs for a modestly priced home can be between $7,500 and $10,000, but because of all the closing cost assistance and price point of most of the homes on the list, you can probably expect somewhere around $5,000. If you email or text me, and let me know these following items, I can almost get you an exact amount for your closing costs (and monthly mortgage payment). (All of my contact information is below.)
- Estimate on your credit score
- How much money you want to put down as your down payment (3.5% is the minimum for FHA, and if you qualify for TSAHC, even less. For a conventional loan, you are looking at a 3-5% minimum. Keep in mind all the closing cost assistance contributes to actual closing costs, prepaids, and whatever is left over, to your down payment. If you are a first time home buyer (for all buyers), please note, you will be required to prepay home owners insurance and prepay property taxes.)
- When you are looking to purchase.
- Which home (or your budget) and neighborhood interests you.
- It would also be helpful if you sent me your all in monthly budget payment.
How much can I expect my monthly payment to be?
This can be easily calculated if you were to send me which home you are interested in, the amount you want to put down, and what your estimated credit score is. But for a rough estimate, if you purchased a $240,000 home, put down the minimum of 3.5%, and had decent credit, you would be looking at about a $2,000 all in monthly payment (includes taxes, insurance, and PMI).
What’s the Next Step?
If you would like to take advantage of this amazing opportunity, please check out the neighborhoods and homes via the link above. If you find a neighborhood or home that you believe fits your needs, please call, text, or email me. All of my contact information is below. I will confirm the home is still available, and then we can schedule a time for you, or us, to go look at it. The showing hours are between 10 am and 6 pm Tuesday through Saturday and noon to 6 pm on Sunday and Monday.
Are you a first time home buyer?
If you are a first time home buyer, and feeling a little apprehensive about purchasing your first home, please give me a call to help put your mind at ease! Or feel free to check out the “First Time Home Buyer” ebook & video I put together, just for buyers in your shoes! I will list all the helpful links below..
- What is the first step when wanting to buy a home? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- What is the second step when wanting to buy a home? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- Is buying a house or home less expensive than renting a home in the Houston Area? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- What is the ideal credit score when wanting to buy a home? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- How much money do I need to save or have for a down payment to buy a home? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- How much are the typical closing costs when purchasing a home? | Link
- What makes up a monthly mortgage payment? | Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A Series | Link
- How to Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage Amount + Accurate Mortgage Calculator (Post + Video) | Link
- First Time Home Buyer Ebook & Video – What You Need to Know | Link
- First Time Home Buyer Post – Best if you want to read it word for word without distractions. | Link
So thank you so much for taking your time to read this post. Me and everyone over here at Jo & Co. are excited you find our little corner of the Interwebs. We cannot wait to hear from you!
If you would like assistance finding your dream home in the Houston suburbs, please reach out! I love nothing more than providing education and answering questions, so if you are looking for a local realtor to help you find your dream home, please don’t be shy; no matter where you are in the home buying process, I look forward to hearing from you.
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- Playlist of “Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A” | YouTube Link