Today I participated in a “MLS Updates and HAR Technology Tools” Zoom Panel and Webinar. It covered the last three weeks in relation to MLS data and the true impart of the Coronavirus, and I wanted to share with you some information I gathered.
Appointment requests are down almost 50% over the last 3 weeks in comparison to this same time, last year. Personally, I am on track to make the exact same amount of money, or more in April and May of this year in comparison to last year, so this might only be because the most serious of buyers are the only ones actively looking.
The above graph showcases listings that are being put into withdrawn or terminated.
New listings here in the Houston area are down 28%, but in some areas around the country, they are down 50%!
Homes going under contract are also understandably low overall, but I personally have gotten 7 clients under contract in the last 3 weeks.
With this last graph, you can foreshadow this same graph will tell a different story in 2-4 more weeks, when the homes that were already under contract before COVID-19 really affected us, have closed.
I loved seeing this graphs, mostly because Coronavirus hasn’t affected me yet, but data never lies, so it is here. But at the same time, 280 new homes hit the market today, 69 homes were relisted, 137 went option pending, 25 went option pending continue to show, 180 went pending, and 164 sold. So if you are thinking about buying or selling right now, you are not alone.
I hope you have found this post beneficial! Please let me know what you think in the comments below!
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Jo & Co. Realty Group
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link