Hi friends! We have come near the end of the road for our Katy series, with this post being our second to last. If you haven't read the others, you can find those here:
For today's post, I thought we would do something a bit light hearted and fun..
10 Things I Love and 10 Things I Hate About Katy
- All the parks and ponds.
- All the master planned communities.
- The sidewalks and walking trails.
- La Centera with its green spaces, events, restaurants, and shopping.
- That at the heart of Katy, you will find Trader Joe's, Target, and Whole Foods.
- That there is still lots of growth happening.
- The school district and all its awards.
- How close everything is to one another (commercial, business, and residential).
- The quality and quantity of public libraries.
- Historic downtown.
- That Highway 99 (Grand Parkway 99) runs through the middle of it.
- The traffic and rush hour congestion.
- The high tax rates.
- That it is an hour from Downtown Houston during rush hour.
- There is a lack of diversity at the A-rated schools.
- That it is near impossible to be in the top 10% of the A-rated high schools without taking all upper level, and k-level classes.
- Density of people.
- The mass amount of “cookie-cutter” homes.
- The lack of trees in the newer neighborhoods.
- The crowdedness in the popular restaurants.
I hope you found this post beneficial!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.