One of my favorite places to explore, randomly shop, and honestly, get my exercise on, is Old Town Spring. Old Town Spring is known for its Crawfish Festival, which will be celebrating 33 years this April..
Well a couple weekends ago, my little ones spent the night at their Paw Paw's house, and they ended their fun in Why Not Toys. They instantly fell in love with this one-of-a-kind, turn-back-time toy store. I walked around, and took many photos, and that got me thinking. I should do a blog post featuring some of my favorite shops in Old Town Spring.. So here they are.. Please note the slides zoom in, so feel free to click on those to see the multiple photos in full. 🙂
- Why Not… ? Toys | 319 Gentry Street
- Glow Worm – New & Used Books | 311 Main Street | glowwormusedbooks.com
- Creations Market & Workshop | 311 Main Street | fb.com/creationsmarketandworkshop
- Ellen's Cafe | 307 Gentry Street | 307 Gentry Street | https://www.ellenscafetx.com/
- The Loose Caboose | 26403 1/2 Preston Avenue | fb.com/theloosecaboosebbq
- Don Quixote's Home Decor | 113 Midway Street | fb.com/donquixoteshomedecor
What is your favorite store in Old Town Spring? Leave a comment!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.