Hi there! Welcome to the the Jo & Co. website. Today we will be covered the most popular neighborhoods in the Houston area. I had no idea what I would find when I created this blog post. For my research, I focused on homes between $300k and $500k, 3-5 bedrooms, and 2000 sqft to 4000 sqft. I had to niche down, otherwise the amount of outputed data would have been too overwhelming to understand. I looked at everything pending or sold in the last 6 months, that went pending in 7 days or less. I furthered my researched by looking at all sales (in the last 6 months) in that particular neighborhood, to gather the top 40 (now 43) list I am presenting to you today!
- The Woodlands (Tomball, Magnolia, The Woodlands, Spring, 77354, 77375, 77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77389) – 1399 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Cinco Ranch (Katy, 77494, 77450) – 594 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Woodforest (Montgomery, 77316) – 336 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Bridgeland (Cypress, 77433) – 335 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Cross Creek Ranch (Fulshear, Katy, 77441) – 305 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Sienna Plantation (Missouri City, 77459) – 247 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Aliana (Richmond, 77407) – 217 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Fairfield (Cypress, 77433) – 198 | Homes for Sale
- Imperial Oaks (Conroe, Spring, 77385, 77386) – 188 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Towne Lake (Cypress, 77433) – 185 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Harmony (Spring, 77386) – 164 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Greatwood (Sugar Land, 77479) – 157 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Harvest Green (Richmond, 77406) – 146 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Firethorne (Katy, 77494) – 143 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Balmoral (Humble, 77346) – 130 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Timbergrove & Lazybrook (Houston, 77008) – 128 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Summmerwood (Houston, 77044) – 124 | Homes for Sale
- Fall Creek (Humbe, Houston, 77396) – 113 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Riverstone (Sugar Land, Missouri City, 77459, 77479) – 110 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Gleannloch Farms (Spring, TX 77379) – 100 | Homes for Sale
- Coles Crossing (Cypress, 77429) – 96 | Homes for Sale
- Nottingham Country (Katy, 77450) – 92 | Homes for Sale
- Cottage Grove (Houston, 77007) – 90 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Memorial Northwest (Spring, 77379) – 87 | Homes for Sale
- Grand Lakes (Katy, 77494) – 82 | Homes for Sale
- Tuscan Lakes (League City, 77573) – 77 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Windrose (Spring, 77379) – 75 | Homes for Sale
- Woodson's Reserve (Spring, 77386) – 71 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Green Trails (Houston, 77094) – 68 | Homes for Sale
- Northampton (Spring, 77389) – 68 | Homes for Sale
- Cypress Creek Lakes (Cypress, 77433) – 67 | Homes for Sale
- Magnolia Creek (League City, 77573) – 63 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Augusta Pines (Spring, 77389) – 58 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Kings Point (Kingwood, 77345) – 57 | Homes for Sale
- Longwood Village (Cypress, 77429) – 56 | Homes for Sale
- Kelliwood (Katy, 77450) – 55 | Homes for Sale
- Wildwood at Northpointe – 50 | Homes for Sale | New Construction
- Falcon Landing / Falcon Ranch / Falcon Point (Katy, 77494) – 42 | Homes for Sale
- The Woodlands Hills (Willis, Conroe, 77318) – 42 | Homes for Sale (Mostly to All New Construction)
- Nassau Bay (Houston, Nassau Bay, 77058) – 41 | Homes for Sale
- Brittany Lakes (League City, 77573) – 40 | Homes for Sale
- Bay Forest (Houston, 77062) – 33 | Homes for Sale
- Pine Brook (Houston, Pasadena, 77059) – 29 | Homes for Sale
It makes sense that The Woodlands came in first because it is the largest master planned community in the Houston area. When focusing on just new construction take a look at the top 10 Houston master planned communities who sold the most homes in 2018:
- Sienna Plantation, Johnson Development Corp., 530 home sales
- Bridgeland, Howard Hughes Corp., 482 sales
- Cross Creek Ranch, Johnson Development, 455 sales
- Aliana, AIRIA Development Co., 430 sales
- Harmony, Johnson Development/Land Tejas Co., 425 sales
- Riverstone, Johnson Development, 370 sales
- Woodforest, Johnson Development, 365 sales
- The Woodlands, The Woodlands Development Co./Howard Hughes Corp., 343 sales
- Wildwood at Northpointe, Friendswood Development Co. (Lennar), 335 sales
- Balmoral, Land Tejas Co., 334 sales
In my original search, Balmoral, Wildwood at Northpointe, and Riverstone didn't pop up in my search. I am guessing this is because their new construction inventory is high, and not a lot of the homes sold within 0-7 days of being listed, most likely due to their homes being listed well before they are in inventory/ready to purchase status. But I decided to add them since, they are clearly very popular neighborhoods/communities.
In my next post, I am going to concentrate on just the new construction that sold in 2019, and rank those communities. The Woodlands is really close to being built out, so it might fall down on the list.
I hope you have found this post helpful!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.