Hi friends. If you're in the Spring area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
Plymouth United Church Fall Festival
– This local church is hosting a free festival on October 23rd from 10 am – 2 pm where you can find a pumpkin patch, food vendors, look at cute animals that are up for adoption, and do some light shopping! Ps. the pumpkin patch opens October 3rd for purchasing pumpkins!
Old Time Christmas Tree Farm
– Here we have everything from pumpkin patches to bounce houses & slides. There's train rides, hay rides, and a petting zoo. At least 3 different food & drink vendors on site at all times!
TGR Exotics Wild life Park
– If you’re really into animals and looking for something exciting you need to visit. There is 25 different species and over 100 animals such as sloths, porcupines, wild cats, black bears, kangaroos, and so much more. Make sure to go to their website ahead of time to book your tour!
Old Town Spring Trick or Treat Event
– Beautiful & historic Old Town Spring hosts an annual trick or treating event on October 30th from 11 am – 3 pm for anyone who wants to dress up and load up on candy! Your kids will love getting to collect goodies while you get to peruse the cute shops!
2nd Saturday at The Depot
– Historic Tomball Depot has monthly outdoor movie nights that include games & crafts beforehand, once it gets dark your movie begins. This October 9th they'll be showing ‘Casper', and on November 13th they'll show ‘Abominable'. Guests are welcome to bring food, drinks, and even your pets!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.