Hi y'all! I thought I would feature some information found in my seller's guide this week. One of my favorite sections is where I list the questions I believe you should ask your potential REALTOR® / real estate agent, before entrusting them to sell your home. <3
1. Is this your full-time job?
2. Will you personally answer incoming calls about the property and status inquiries?
3. Once I hire you, do I talk to you directly, or am I set up to work with an assistant?
4. Can you provide me with references or reviews?
5. Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors?
6. How long must I list my house with you?
7. Once I sign the paperwork, will you be giving me a copy?
8. Will you allow me to terminate the listing contract, if I am not completely satisfied?
9. Who will be taking the pictures of my home for the Internet and marketing materials?
10. Do you have an example of the sign you will place in my yard?
11. What type of brochures, flyers, and physical marketing materials do you provide?
12. Is your personal contact information on all of your marketing materials?
13. Is your marketing national, international, and global?
14. What is your commitment to technology and continuing your education?
15. What Internet Marketing and Networking do you do?
16. How will you invest in my home by putting a marketing plan into place?
17. Will you use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to market my home?
18. Do you have a real estate blog?
19. How will you provide guidance for staging and prepping my home?
20. Do you launch an agressive “coming soon” campaign?
21. Will you hold my house open via an “open house”?
22. Will you communicate with and show homes to buyers that do not have a real estate agent?
23. Will you follow up with the agents who show my home to potential buyers?
24. How often will I get an update and feedback on the status of my home?
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.