Only Program :: Nurses' Edition
This program is specifically designed for nurses in our community.
This program is available when using Jordan Marie Schilleci as your Realtor®, Chicago Title as your title company, and our preferred lender as your lender. There are two options. One for families that make under about $82,000 (this is dependent upon the size of your family), and one for families that make more than $82,000 a year. And you do not have to be a first time home buyer!
• 100% off escrow fee
• Free mobile closings
• Reduced underwriting and processing fees
• Priority loan processing
• Competitive interest rates
• Up to $1500 contributed towards your closing costs by us at Jo & Co. if you do not use the grant program.
For those who qualify:
• Better interest rates as per the standards of the Homes for Heroes Program (available to teachers, police officers, firefighters and EMS personnel, corrections officers, and veterans)
• Down payment assistance of up to 5% of the loan amount. This is free grant money, that you will not have to pay back.
• If you are a first time home buyer, you can also apply for a Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC). This is an extra savings of $500.
When using this program we will give $250 to the non-profit of your choice.
Selling a home simultaneously?
We will give back 1% of your selling fee to you.
When you are ready or if you have any questions, we ask you to please free to reach out to us! Jordan Marie’s (aka Jo’s) cell phone number is 832-493-6685, and she loves (aka me lol) texting and phone calls (I keep my phone on silent when I sleep, so please do not hesitate to reach out.).
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: https://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: https://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: https://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: https://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: https://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: https://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, https://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | https://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- Playlist of “Ninety Second Real Estate Q&A” | YouTube Link