Today I wanted to share with you all things The Woodlands Hills, Willis TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THE WOODLANDS HILLS IN WILLIS TX
Where is The Woodlands Hills:
The Woodlands Hills is located in Willis, Texas, Montgomery County. The Woodlands Hill is west on FM 830 and 13 miles north of The Woodlands. Residents of The Woodlands Hills can enjoy a short commute to all the local attractions found throughout Montgomery, Conroe and The Woodlands.
Why folks choose The Woodlands Hills:
The Woodlands Hills is a 2,000-acre award-winning master-planned community in Willis, Texas. The community is highly sough after for its convenient location near Interstate 45, Lake Conroe and is just 13 miles north of The Woodlands. The Woodlands Hills has amazing master-planned amenities including a lazy river! The community features over 20 pocket parks and miles of an extensive trail system with a dedicated bike lane.
→ Homes for sale in The Woodlands Hills in Willis TX | Link.
Amenities in The Woodlands Hills:
The Woodlands Hills has amazing master-planned amenities for their residents! The community features 112 acres of open space, over 20 pocket parks, a dog park, tennis courts, a 17-acre Village Park and an activity center. The activity center features an event space and a fitness facility with some of the top workout machines including a fitness pool. The Woodlands Hills also has an amazing resort-style pool with splash pads and spray grounds!
A Rated | Montgomery ISD rates in an A for academics, college prep, teachers, administration, clubs & activities, health & safety, food, and resources & facilities. During the 2020-2021 school year, the Montgomery ISD Board of Trustees adopted five district goals that represent our targets to reach Premier. The district goals are 1. Academic Achievement; 2. School Safety; 3. Finance and Operations; 4. Human Capital; and 5. Communications and Customer Service. Their Mission: Montgomery ISD, in partnership with families and the community, will grow and develop future generations of leaders and productive citizens by offering innovative academic programs responsive to every student’s individual needs. The district will prepare all students for the college, career, or military opportunity of their choice and will educate the whole child by addressing student social and emotional well-being. The workplace culture of Montgomery ISD will be one of positivity, collaboration, and trust.
Willis Texas began to develop in 18790 and has historically been driven by lumber, agriculture, and the manufacture of lumber and agriculture equipment. Today, Willis is home to nearly 2,000 households, primary and secondary public schools, nearby recreation courtesy of Lake Conroe, and so much more! Near The Woodlands Hills is Verdancia Park, Panorama Golf Club, Conroe City Park, The Grand Theatre, H-E-B and Target.
Homes for Sale in Willis TX
→ Willis TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Willis TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Willis TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Montgomery TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Conroe TX – Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX – Link.
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Willis TX
- Lake Conroe Hills | Homes for sale.
- Seven Coves | Homes for sale.
- Harbour Town | Homes for sale.
- Estate of Point Aquarius | Homes for sale.
- Clear View Estates | Homes for sale.
- Caddo Village | Homes for sale.
- Arrowhead Lakes | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.