Hi friends. Today I thought I’d share a list of some lovely neighborhoods in Conroe TX. All of these neighborhoods below are reasonably priced, in desirable locations, and offer great amenities to enjoy!
Barton Creek Ranch
– Newer homes with opportunity to build. This neighborhood near Lake Conroe is located by 5 nature parks with polls & splash pads, playgrounds, sports courts & fields, picnic areas, and miles of trails. Close proximity to I-45 for easy access to plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping centers.
– Smaller neighborhood with homes from the early 2000’s, located off of Loop 336. There’s a community clubhouse that hosts lots of events, a pool, playground, and covered pavilion area.
– This is a huge neighborhood with a variety of different sub-sections, offering many types of home styles & prices. They offer 48 acres of preserved trees & green space, miles of trails, multiple scenic ponds, and a few different playgrounds, pools & splash pads, and sports fields & courts. Located near Rayford road, I-45, and Grand Parkway.
Montgomery Creek Ranch
– Community with newer style homes offering a swimming pool & very large splash pad, and a great covered playground. It’s located off of FM 242, near I-45 giving you easy access to Market Street & The Woodlands Mall, as well as a variety of restaurants, grocery stores, and other shops.
– This neighborhood features custom homes on large lots, no home looks the same here. There’s a large community sports park with a pool, basketball & tennis courts, and The River Plantation Golf Course. Located right off of I-45.
The Woods of Conroe
– A great wooded neighborhood with newer homes & opportunity to build. They offer a community park with a playground & trails. Conveniently located near Lake Conroe which if full of fun activities and great restaurants.
Water Crest on Lake Conroe
– This lovely neighborhood is right on the water and has opportunity for new construction. There’s a recreation center, multiple pools, a playground, and ponds with waterfall features. They also have direct lake access, a boat ramp & dock, and many trails.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: https://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: https://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: https://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: https://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: https://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: https://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.