Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Thousand Oaks, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THOUSAND OAKS IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Thousand Oaks:
Located in Magnolia, TX on FM 1488 and is accessible by Highway 249.
Why folks choose Thousand Oaks:
Thousand Oaks is a Master Planned, gated, residential community located on FM 1488 in Montgomery County. They have grown to approximately 400 homes spread over a 700-acre community since 1999. It is a pedestrian-friendly community that is diverse and vibrant. Many homes are custom made and approximately 2800-4000 sqft. There are larger homes and even some with in-law suites. Thousand Oaks has several neighborhood ponds and homes with a waterfront. It’s nice having 1+ acres properties with plenty of room for a pool, extra garage, in-law suite or all three with a wildlife view.
→ Homes for sale in Thousand Oaks in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Thousand Oaks:
Thousand Oaks offers a range of amenities to rival the most exclusive communities across the nation. There is a neighborhood pool, tennis court, two Lakes for Water Skiing, Wake Boarding and Jet Skis (certain rules apply) several small ponds for fishing (bass, catfish and perch) multiple parks and scenic trails, a basketball court, playground, and pavilion. Thousand Oaks also has an equestrian center.
B-Rated | Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep. The mission of the Magnolia Independent School District is to provide an educational environment that will enable all students to develop essential academic skills for a lifetime of learning and to prepare students to be responsible, contributing citizens in a diverse and changing world.
Thousand Oaks is conveniently located minutes east of the town of Magnolia. Just about everything you need is within a 10-minute drive H-E-B, Kroger, Home Depot, Office MAX, and Target. For dining options there’s Tree House Cafe, Kaleb’s Krawfish & Seafood, and Texas Tavern. It’s only a short ride from The Woodlands, Lake Conroe, and Houston Texas.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Magnolia TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts – Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Magnolia TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Lake Windcrest | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: https://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: https://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: https://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: https://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: https://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://byjoandco.com/youtube.