Today I wanted to share with you all things Lake Windcrest, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE LAKE WINDCREST IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Lake Windcrest:
Lake Windcrest is a master-planned community located in Magnolia, Texas. Nestled in a wooded area of Montgomery County, it is directly off 1488 and between 249 & 45. Whether you work near The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, or Tomball, your commute will be a breeze. From downtown Houston, this neighborhood is about 40 miles out.
Why folks choose Lake Windcrest:
Folks enjoy Lake Windcrest because there is always something to do. The combination of water living and the surrounding nature is simply unmatched. As far as location, it is hard to beat being near the city with the feel of seclusion that this community provides. Not to mention, the amenities are top-notch… see below!
→ Homes for sale in Lake Windcrest in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Lake Windcrest:
This neighborhood boasts not one, not two… but four lakes! So, bring out the power boats or kayaks, play some water sports; the options are endless. Visit the Melany Meadows Park and all it has to offer, including a dedicated walking & horseback riding trail and playground. Edgewater Park borders Windcrest Lake, and the community is also home to its very own golf club.
B-Rated | Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep and is dedicated to “be the best district in Texas”. The mission of the Magnolia Independent School District is to provide an educational environment that will enable all students to develop essential academic skills for a lifetime of learning and to prepare students to be responsible, contributing citizens in a diverse and changing world. The fast growth of the district has been met with excellent facilities and increased community support.
Lake Windcrest is effectively located near The Woodlands, Magnolia, and Tomball business districts. H-E-B is only 5 minutes down the road for your convenience. Plan to have a unique experience at CLIMB Indoor Rock Climbing- also 5 minutes away. Zanti Cucina Italiana, Crumbl Cookies, Gringo's, Woodson's Local Tap & Kitchen, and Chick-fil-a are all a short drive from home. Expect a 20 minute drive to Lone Star College Montgomery. 25 minutes away, you'll find The Woodlands Mall for even more dining and shopping adventures.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts – Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Magnolia TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- High Meadow Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.