Today I wanted to share with you all things Audubon, Magnolia TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don’t forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE AUDUBON IN MAGNOLIA TX
Where is Audubon:
Audubon is located in Magnolia, Texas, Montgomery County. Audubon is located in close proximity to FM-1488 near Mill Creek Road and Highway 249 making an easy commute for residents to explore local and beyond to all the attractions found throughout The Woodlands and downtown Houston.
Why folks choose Audubon:
Audubon is an amazing 3,000-acre master-planned community in Magnolia, Texas! Audubon is said to be “one of the most dynamic master-planned communities in Magnolia to live, work and play” and was developed by multiple award-winning home builders. Audubon is a community inspired by the art of nature with every new home being within a five minute walk of a trail, path or park. Audubon’s location makes this community highly sought after with a short commute to The Woodlands, downtown Houston and even College Station!
→ Homes for sale in Audubon in Magnolia TX | Link.
Amenities in Audubon:
Audubon has amazing master-planned amenities far beyond traditional amenities! Club Audubon is an amenity center that features a beautiful resort-style pool, splash-friendly water features, and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces to gather. Audubon is surrounded by miles of nature filled trails and some may spot the beautiful natural wildlife roaming through woods. Residents at Audubon can explore the local boutiques and experience some of the best dining in the near Town Center and The Woodlands.
B-Rated | Magnolia ISD rates in an A in teachers, diversity, and college prep. The mission of the Magnolia Independent School District is to provide an educational environment that will enable all students to develop essential academic skills for a lifetime of learning and to prepare students to be responsible, contributing citizens in a diverse and changing world.
Magnolia is ranked 7th in growth among U.S. counties and continues to grow with new development. Magnolia has a big heart of small town charm and big city neighbors of The Woodlands, Conroe, and downtown Houston. Near Audubon is Mill Creek Recreation Center, Bulldog Stadium, High Meadow Ranch Golf Club and The Woodlands Mall.
Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX
→ Magnolia TX Homes for Sale under $400k | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Magnolia TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Magnolia TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Magnolia TX Related Blog Posts – Magnolia TX Category
- What is the weather like in Magnolia TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Things to do in Magnolia TX – Link.
- Magnolia TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Magnolia TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Magnolia TX
- Ascot Farms | Homes for sale.
- Glenmont Estates | Homes for sale.
- Indigo Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- High Meadow Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Thousand Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Sendera Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Wildwood Estates | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.