Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Canyon Lakes at Spring Trails, Spring TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE CANYON LAKES AT SPRING TRAILS IN SPRING TX
Where is Canyon Lakes at Spring Trails:
Located in Spring, right off of Grand Parkway 99, making for a very quick commute basically anywhere you need to go since it leads right to I-45 & Hardy Toll Road.
Why Canyon Lakes at Spring Trails:
Spring Trails is a large master planned community in a great location, with an onsite elementary school. This specific section of Spring Trails offers slightly larger homes with a traditional style, and spacious lots. Spring Trails is home to a 400 acre nature preserve with a large pond & scenic views of Spring Creek.
→ Homes for sale in Canyon Lakes at Spring Trails in Spring TX | Link.
Amenities in Canyon Lakes at Spring Trails:
There's a 10 mile hike & bike nature trail system running all throughout the neighborhood, multiple different pools & club houses, playgrounds, and basketball & tennis courts
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A rated schools & are a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
There's a few different options for grocery shopping nearby like HEB, Kroger, & Walmart Super Center. Lots of nearby restaurants, a few of them being Republic Grille, Woodson's Local Tap + Kitchen, JW's Place, Shogun, and so much more. You're also just a short drive from fun outdoor shopping, dining, & entertainment hubs like Market Street, Old Town Spring, The Woodlands Waterway, and Hughes Landing.
Homes for Sale in Spring TX
→ Homes for sale in Spring with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Spring TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Spring TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Spring TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Spring TX Related Blog Posts – Spring TX Category
- What is the weather like in Spring TX? – Link.
- The Seven Best Bang For Your Buck Neighborhoods in Spring TX – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Spring TX – Link.
- Things to do in Spring TX – Link.
- Spring TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Spring TX – Link.
- Food trucks to track down in Spring TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Spring TX
- Auburn Lakes | Homes for sale.
- Augusta Pines | Homes for sale.
- Champion Forest | Homes for sale.
- Creekside Park | Homes for sale.
- Gleannloch Farms | Homes for sale.
- Memorial Northwest | Homes for sale.
- Windrose | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.