Hi friend. If you're wondering what all there is to do in The Woodlands, then this is the post for you. There's a plethora of entertainment for the whole family, amazing restaurants, and the best spots for shopping! Via video and the notes below, I am sharing with you what there is to do in The Woodlands TX.
- My go-to place for finding things to do in The Woodlands is the township calendar of events. https://www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/eventsandfestivals
- Other popular websites for learning about events include https://www.visitthewoodlands.com/events/ & https://hellowoodlands.com/calendar/
- They have multiple great concert series with free outdoor music like Concert in the Park, Waterway Nights, & Rock the Row. Here's a link to those! https://www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/1315/Concert-Series
- There's fantastic places for shopping like Market Street, The Woodlands Mall, Portofino Shopping Center, and many other smaller shopping centers with places like Target, T.J. Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, DSW, and much more.
- The Woodlands has the best restaurant selection of any suburb in Houston. Most people flock to dine at the many great restaurants in Market Street, Hughes Landing, and Waterway Square. But there's plenty more must try restaurants spread all throughout The Woodlands. We have multiple blog posts featuring tons of local restaurants that I'll link at the end of this post!
- The beauty & nature this area holds in unparalleled to anything you can find in Houston, just going outside for a walk is an adventure of its own. There's so many parks & nature reservations, multiple lakes for fishing & kayaking, and miles of endless trails. Everywhere you go there's never ending scenic views.
- The Woodlands hosts many different athletic events including The Iron Man Texas, The Woodlands Marathon, Insperity Invitational, & 10 For Texas. They also host a variety of art festivals and The Children's Festival which is an extravagant 2 day event!
- There's year round golfing options & experiences at multiple state of the art golf courses & country clubs, as well as a Top Golf nearby for a more laid back golfing activity.
- During the Winter a large ice rink opens up by The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. There's also The Lighting of the Doves event and Market Street in Lights.
- You can join many different local clubs & networks like The Woodlands Photography Club, Running Club, & Christian Business Network.
- There's multiple gyms offering fun & innovative fitness classes that you can do in a group or solo
Thank you for letting us share this post and video with you. Each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.