Hi friends. If you're looking for romantic date night ideas, you're in the right place. In The Woodlands romance is easy to find, between the endless possibilities of fine dining, scenic strolls, and entertainment, you'll be feeling the love in the air. Let's take a look at what some of our options are for a night out with your special someone!
– Contemporary, new American cuisine with a very upscale atmosphere. Their food & drinks look like an art display and they're very highly reviewed. Make sure to make a reservation in advance! Located on The Waterway.
– A high end steak house with lots of other delicious dishes as well. The interior is dimly lit and inviting, and they have a nice patio section as well! Located on The Waterway.
– They've coined their vibe as ‘chic antique' with their fusion of historical architecture & modern designs, making for a truly beautiful atmosphere. Their menu of eclectic cuisine from influences around the world is very impressive and full of variety! Located on The Waterway.
– A very upscale seafood & steak house that offers valet parking, water front views, and an extensive wine list. This is the definition of a fine dining experience. Located on Hughes Landing.
Fogo de Chao
– Brazilian steak house that somehow makes ‘all you can eat' classy. They brink fine cuts of meat straight to your table throughout the night, carving off as much as you please! Located on Hughes Landing.
CRÚ Food & Wine Bar
– This places specializes in wine and has a world class wine menu full of variety. It's small & intimate, with scenic patio seating as well. Their food menu is just as impressive as their wine menu! Located on Market Street.
– Homestyle American dishes with a modern & creative flair. The interior is modern and dimly lit, and they have a beautiful patio with fireplaces. Located on Market Street.
Cinemark at Market Street
– Market Street has a very nice theatre that kids rarely go to, making for a bit more of a romantic setting. They have luxury loungers, food options, and are never too crowded!
Dance With Me The Woodlands
– Dance classes are a great way to try something new and connect with your partner. No matter your level or style, this studio has a class for you! The ballrooms are decorated with extravagant chandeliers for a very romantic experience!
The Ice Rink
– During the months of November & December, The Woodlands opens an ice skating rink by the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. It doesn't matter if you're good or bad, it's just fun to hold hands and try something different. It's also surrounded by trees filled with Christmas lights!
Swan Boat Rides
– Riva Row Boat House offers swan paddle boat rentals so you can navigate the waterway and take in all the views. If you go at night everything is light up beautifully with twinkly lights!
– This studio does evening art classes where they serve you wine and help you every step of the way to create an art piece that you'll love. It's a fun way to do something new and make a lasting memory!
No matter where you decide to go for your date night, it's always a great idea to end it with a night stroll along The Waterway, Market Street, or Hughes Landing. The views are lovely and they're all lit with trees full of twinkly lights!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.