Hi friends. One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is go out and enjoy a nice breakfast that I didn't have to cook myself. The Woodlands has plenty of lovely breakfast places around so I thought I'd share a list of my favorite ones!
– Classic American style breakfast restaurant with a variety of different Benedict options, omelets, and other breakfast plates. They have both healthy & hardy options, as well as non breakfast menu items & a gluten free menu!
Another Broken Egg
– Very good breakfast food with southern & Cajun inspiration, making for a creative & extensive menu. They've got gluten & vegetarian options as well. You can also purchase one of there their specialty coffee mugs!
La Cocina de Roberto
– A Mexican restaurant with a wonderful breakfast menu, they're family owned and locally loved. There's also a ‘build-your-own' breakfast taco part of the menu where you can choose your ingredients!
Snooze, an A.M. Eatery
– Trendy & retro style breakfast place that has some truly one of a kind menu options. They've got a variety of coffees to choose from and even a pancake flight!
The Toasted Yolk
– Restaurant specializing in breakfast that offers home made donuts, large pancakes, tons of omelet & eggs benedict choices, and many other breakfast plates. They have power bowls too if you're looking for healthier options!
Sweet Paris Crêperie & Café
– This cute & chic restaurant located in scenic Market Street has an extensive menu of both sweet & savory crêpes, waffles, eggs, and great salads. There's also a variety of specialty coffees, sweet drinks, and milk shakes!
You really can't go wrong when choosing out of these fabulous breakfast spots, they all have an array of choices to please whatever craving you're having!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.