Hi there. The Woodlands almost always has beautiful weather that makes you want to get outside & bask in, and what better way to do that than going to a restaurant that has a fabulous patio with great views. Let's take a look at some of my favorites in the area!
– This new & chic restaurant serves southern classics with inspirations from around the world. Located on The Woodlands Resort, but you don't have to be staying at the resort to go there. The patio overlooks a golf course & large pond, and has both table seating & lounge areas!
Del Frisco's Grille
– Stylish restaurant on Hughes Landing serving classic foods with a creative twist. Their large patio overlooks a well landscaped green space & Lake Woodlands, there's lots of shade & comfortable seating!
– This tropical style restaurant serves island inspired cuisine & specialty hand crafted cocktails, the whole place really makes you feel like you're on vacation. Their giant, shaded patio overlook the water fountains & green space on Market Street, and even has misters to cool you down on a hot day!
– Classic Tex-Mex food in an upscale environment located on Hughes Landing. They have a very large patio with ample covered seating & a fire pit with lounge seating looking over the water!
True Food Kitchen
– A very hip & earthy restaurant located on Market Street with a large, partially covered patio area that gives you a view of all the shops & entertainment. They specialize in creating vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free dishes that are loaded with flavor, of course they have regular options as well!
– ‘Industrial chic' restaurant & bar on Hughes Landing that serves upscale American cuisine and has an extensive wine list. Their large patio with shaded seating sits right on the water making for a gorgeous view, they host live music events here as well!
Whether it's Spring, Summer, of Fall, when you're in The Woodlands you can be sure to enjoy a scenic patio any time. The weather here is rarely extreme which makes for lots of time spent outdoors!
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.