Hi friend! I am so excited you found our little corner of the Interwebs. Today I will be sharing with you all the neighborhoods in and around The Woodlands that are gated. In the “back of The Woodlands” are a couple really awesome shopping centers, and I did a geographic 25 mile radius to determine proximity. And below are those neighborhoods.
If you need help finding a home in a gated neighborhood, and want to be set up on e-alerts, please reach out to me.
Gated Neighborhoods in or Near The Woodlands
The Village of Carlton Woods in The Woodlands | $1.4M +
Carlton Wood at Creekside Park in The Woodlands | $1M +
Enclave of West Isle in the Village of Panther Creek in The Woodlands | $500k – $2M
Enclave of Gary Glen in the Village of Sterling Ridge in The Woodlands | $1M – $4M
Enclave of Woodlands Reserve in the Village of Indian Springs in The Woodlands | $1.3M +
Parkgate Reserve within the Village of Grogan's Mills in The Woodlands | $1M – $2M
Reserve at Grogan's Mill in The Woodlands | $600k – $800k
Crown Oaks (south of Lake Conroe in Montgomery, 10 miles or 14 minutes from Downtown Montgomery, large lots) | $500k – $2M
Crown Oaks & Bluejack National) are located next to one another, off 1486, just 5 miles south of 105.
Bluejack National (in Montgomery, large lots, 15 miles from the back of The Woodlands) | $1.5M +
Crown Ranch (north of downtown Magnolia, but in Montgomery) | $500k – $1.5M
Woodforest in Montgomery, Texas (on the outside of the northwest edge of The Woodlands)
Pine Island at Woodforest | $1M + (Builder = TIPLER)
Eagle Pointe at Woodforest | $1.5M +
Elk Reserve at Woodforest | $1M +
Silverstone in Conroe | $400k – $600k
Enclave of Prosper in Stillwater | $900k – $1.5M
Teaswood in Conroe (my favorite, swoon, lol) | $500k – $2M
Thousand Oaks in Magnolia | $500k – $700k
Spring Honorable Mentions
- Falls at Imperial Oaks – Sundance Lakes Estates | $500k – $900k (Builder Partners in Building)
- Allegro at Harmony (in the 70s) in Spring, Texas off Grand Parkway 99 | Large Homes, $400k – $600k
Lake Conroe Honorable Mentions
- April Sound (older, very established, lower cost of living compared to other country club options) | $200k +
- Bella Vita | $1M +
- Blue Heron | $600k +
- Bentwater (newer, country club is prestigious) | $300k+
- Del Lago Estates | $500k – $1M
- French Quarter on Lake Conroe | $400k – $1.2M
- Grand Harbor | $500k – $2M
Tomball / Magnolia Honorable Mentions
- Bridle Creek (homes go really fast, highly sought after area, large lots, Near 249 and Grand Parkway 99) | $600k+
- Ranches of Pinehurst | $1M +
- High Meadow Ranch | $1M +
- Old Mill Lake | $600k – $1M
- Woodtrace | $400k +
Montgomery Honorable Mentions
- Emerald Lakes in the Willis Area | $500k +
- Grand Lake Estates in Montgomery | $400k – $750k
- Grandview in Montgomery | $500k – $800k
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.