Hi there. I know we've talked about it before but The Woodlands is such a great place to live, or even just visit for a bit. So today I wanted to share with y'all what The Woodlands TX is really like & all that it offers
- There's trees literally everywhere. You are submersed in nature when you're here.
- So much art to be admired.
- Some of the best restaurants with tons of variety & cuisine from all around the world.
- Very fun night life on scenic Waterway Square.
- There's always something going on between the endless amount of local events & festivals.
- Outdoor life is very popular and you can always find outdoor activities.
- Lots of sports and activities.
- Lots of fundraising and volunteering opportunities.
- It's full of really good people with healthy lifestyles & strong values.
- The Woodlands is full of life.
- There's a beautiful lake for fishing, small boats, paddle boarding, or just enjoying the view.
- Miles of scenic walking and biking trails.
- Quaint villages complete with convenient Village Centers that have grocery stores, shops, restaurants, ad more.
- There's a variety of homes of all shapes and sizes.
- You'll find people in every stage of their life.
- It's a giant master planned community made for living, working, playing, praying, educating, and exploring.
- I believe it could be everything you want and more.
We have many blog posts that go into more detail on many of the things listed, and below I've linked a recent YouTube video discussing this topic!
Welcome to the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
Thank you for letting us share this video with you. In this video we talk about the what it is really like in The Woodlands TX. Keep in mind, each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.