Oh my gosh! Guess who was named #2 by Niche.com as a “2019 Best [City] to Raise a Family in America”? Drumroll..
It is The Woodlands!!
They were given an overall niche grade of A+ broken down like this:
- A+ Public Schools
- A- Housing
- A+ Good for Families
- B+ Nightlife
- A- Diversity
- A+ Jobs
- B+ Weather
- B- Cost of Living
- B+ Outdoor Activities (something must be wrong with their algorithm, lol)
- B+ Health & Fitness (hummmm, lol)
- B Commute (not sure what they are measuring this to, because The Woodlands employs 50,607 people)
Video on YouTube Featuring This Blog Post + My Commentary
The Woodlands is a city in Texas with a population of 109,608. The Woodlands is in Montgomery County and is one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in The Woodlands offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In The Woodlands there are a lot of restaurants and parks. Many families live in The Woodlands and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in The Woodlands are highly rated.
Check out some other categories The Woodlands has ranked in..
Pretty darn cool, if you ask me. I acknowledge that my posts, bragging about my city, might seem bias, but here is proof that I am not the only one that thinks The Woodlands would be an amazing place for you to call home. Lol.
OH and if you are curious what cities made the top 10..
- Naperville, Illinois
- The Woodlands, Texas
- Arlington, Virginia
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Columbia, Maryland
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Plano, Texas
- Bellevue, Washington
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Irvine, California
You can read the full list of 231 cities here.
If you are looking to relocate or purchase a home in our neck of the woods, The Woodlands, Spring, Klein, Tomball, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, etc, then please reach out to me. All of my personal contact info is below.
In the meantime, check out our most popular blog posts:
- Neighborhoods we have featured :: LINK
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: LINK
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: LINK
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: LINK
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: LINK
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: LINK