Hi friend. Today we'll be comparing Tomball TX & The Woodlands TX to see their differences and even a few similarities. Both are great places to live, so let's dive in!
- What you get out of The Woodlands and what you get out of Tomball are a bit different. But I venture to say that most people who live in Tomball venture to The Woodlands almost once a week for entertainment, restaurants, & mall shopping.
- Tomball is a lovely town with great schools & many housing options. You'll get more for your money in Tomball and there's a lot of new construction options that you can't always find in The Woodlands.
- Both are in great locations. In Tomball you have easy access to 249 & Grand Parkway 99, and in The Woodlands you have easy access to I-45 & Hardy Toll Road, and just 10 minutes from Grand Parkway 99.
- Part of The Woodlands is actually in Tomball. The Woodlands is a master planned community with most of it being in Spring, a good portion in Conroe, and some in Tomball & Magnolia.
- There are many established areas in Tomball, with homes the same age as what you would find in The Woodlands, but you don't have the commercial hub or village centers you find in The Woodlands.
- The schools are great in both areas. I like Tomball for its small school district, but the ratings in The Woodlands are a bit better.
- You will still find country property in Tomball
- The Woodlands has a better commute.
I hope you've found this helpful, and if you want to see more on the topic I've linked my YouTube video below!
Welcome to the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
Thank you for letting us share this video with you comparing Tomball TX to The Woodlands TX. Each neighborhood has so much to offer. There are many cities, suburbs, and neighborhoods in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you are still hunting, don't forget to check out our YouTube channel, and when you are ready for us, we will be here for you. Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.