Hi friends, today I wanted to share with you the top 5 private schools of The Woodlands. I have gathered some insight from parents that are currently sending their children there, and I hope you find this information super helpful. Each school below is prek-12 or k-12.
- The John Cooper School | https://www.johncooper.org/ | Tuition: $27,960/year.
– Beautiful campus.
– Well funded.
– 75% of the students play at least one sport. So many sports to choose from, including: Boys: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, soccer, swimming, tennis, track & field. Girls: basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field, volleyball.
– An extended day program is also available for students in prekindergarten through fifth grade.
- Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy | https://legacypca.org/ | $9,990/year
– They seek to give parents greater access to their children by involving parents in the scholastic lives of their children’s training in a university-model structure and system. (Children have on campus days, and home days during the school week.)
– A biblical foundation is key to our school’s philosophy of education. At Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy they believe that there is one sovereign God in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
– On campus sports include: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, girls softball, golf, swim, track & field, and volleyball.
- The Woodlands Christian Academy | https://www.twca.net | $24,800/year
– The Woodlands Christian Academy is an independent, Christ centered college preparatory day school serving students in PreK through 12th grade. With a strong 24 year history and a clear vision for the future, Woodlands Christian is leading the way for Christian education in the north Houston area.
– On campus sports include: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, girls softball, golf, soccer, track & field, and volleyball.
- The Woodlands Methodist School | http://twmschool.org | Tuition $11,500 – $13,500 (plus preschool options)
– The Woodlands Methodist School is a non-profit ministry of The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Our Preschool was the first church-related preschool in the community, founded in 1981.
– The Woodlands Methodist School was formed in 2011, dedicated to helping students learn and grow in a loving, stimulating Christian environment.
– With a teacher and a classroom assistant assigned to each classroom and an average of 16 students per class, the students are afforded many opportunities for individualized and small group learning.
– Their developmental program includes reading, writing, social studies, math and science, along with extra enrichment in Bible, art, computers, physical education, and music activities.
- The Woodlands Preparatory School International School | https://www.woodlandsprep.org | $22,564/year
– The Woodlands Prep is the only school in The Woodlands and Houston areas to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) continuum program for all three programmes, Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, and Diploma Programme.
– Their state-of-the-art facilities were designed to deliver a hands-on learning experience. Their WP campus boasts a Technology and 3D Design Lab, an Astronomical Observatory, and a TV and Radio Production Studio, among other amenities, all sporting professional, top-of-the-line equipment.
Two Amazing Schools Outside of The Woodlands in Spring / Klein, TX
I hope you have found this post helpful. If you are in need a local expert to help with a relocation, please explore this website, read my blog posts, check out my reviews, and contact me with any questions. I can’t wait to hear from you!