I have been hiding out on YouTube lately, so please excuse my absence, but I am back, and I am back to share all this amazing content I have been creating over there! YouTube is not a new platform; it was created 14 years ago by three former PayPal employees, but it is newer to me in relation to my professional, and semi-new to the real estate world. You might have found me thanks to Google, and YouTube is now actually owned by Google, so creating similar content in both places and going to help me help more people, which at the end of my day, is my number one goal. I really do love helping people inside of real estate and outside of it.
Any who, let's get to why you are really here..
Towne Lake | Cypress, TX | A Community Connected By Water
Today I am feature Towne Lake. Towne Lake is a uniquely masterplanned community just 30 miles and 36 minutes northwest of Downtown Houston in Cypress, Texas.
Fun Facts About Cypress, TX
- The Cypress urban cluster ranks 50th in the top 100 highest-income urban areas in the United States.
- Development of Cypress began in the 1980s, and this transformed the once rural area into one of the Houston area's largest suburban communities.
- By the early historic era, the area around present-day Cypress was populated by Atakapa and Akokisa Indian tribes, but they soon disappeared after the appearance of German settlers in the 1840s. (Wiki)
- As of the 2010 US Census, there were approximately 122,803 people, 39,705 households, and 32,762 families living in the zip codes labeled as Cypress.
- The 77429 zip code is one of the most affluent in Harris County; nearly 77% of the population has an income over US $50,000, and 42.65% earn over $100,000.
In this video, I am share with you everything I know about Towne Lake, as well as answer these questions:
- Who are the builders?
- What schools zone to Towne Lake?
- What can you do in the lake?
- How far is Towne Lake from downtown?
- What are the amenities?
- What is at the club house?
- And so much more.
You can also find all model homes in Towne Lake featured on my channel, as I type this or in the near future. If you are looking to relocate to a Houston suburb, and need to know more about the area, I hope you can find the exact information you are looking for. If I have yet to feature a neighborhood or community you would like more information on, just shoot me a message (email or text), and I will be sure to add it to my calendar.
If you would like a snail mail copy of anything you see in this video, please just reach out. All of my contact information is below.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.