So let me explain. I have sold my fair share of KB HOME new construction homes in the last couple years, and I have developed a wonderful working relationship with them. Earlier this week, I received a very surprising email from them. This email proclaimed that not a single home under construction or a single inventory home flooded during the hurricane! I instantly thought, wow, what a reassuring thought for my clients; I must share this.
So here I am, jumping on here, for another blog post, to let you know, if you are looking for a new home that didn't flood or a community that didn't flood, KB HOME (and I could recommend some others) has many to offer. I would love to show you some of my favorite neighborhoods and floor plans, if you are in need of a new home.
Just to keep this post from being too short, I am going to post a few of my favorite inventory homes!
This first one is in 15415 Easton Gate in the luxurious subdivision of Lakewood Pines.
Three reasons why to love this home..
1. The facade and landscaping is to die for!
2. Check out that two sided fireplace! I must be living under a rock because I have never seen one that went all the way through to the patio!
3. This is kind of two in one. Check out this huge island and the nice contrast between the cabinets and hardwood flooring!
The second home that I love the features in is 1115 Posey Ridge in Anserra (of Katy, TX 77494), which zones to one of the most sought school districts in the Houston area.
Four reasons to love this home..
1. The beautiful stone work found on the facade of this home.
2. That slab of granite! ..
3. A bathroom that you just must see in person to truly appreciate!
4. An oversized backyard fit for any outdoor loving, swimming pool wanting, family!
And last, but not least, 1964 Elkington Circle, which can be found near The Woodlands in the Conroe neighborhood of Wedgewood Falls Preserve.
Four reasons why to love this home..
1. That inviting covered front porch!
2. That view! All those windows!
3. The serenity found in this master bedroom. #dontmakemegetoutofbed
4. That upstairs game room to house all the kids' toys or to convert into a man cave or craft room..
5. This finished deck overlooking a huge grassy backyard! Remember, no back neighbors!!
Thank you for letting me showcase a few of my favorite KB HOME new constructions homes that are on the market. If you would like to see everything they currently have ready, please visit this link: http://www.har.com/s/7752048ff03d0. Last I checked, there were 62 houses on the list! And when you are ready to go see some in person, my cell number is below!
Oh, and I can't forget something I almost forgot to share, I am offering $1000-2000 of closing cost assistance or down payment assistance when you buy a new KB HOME. How is that for some icing on a cake or cherry on a sundae!? <3
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
Thoughtfully written for you by Jordan and the Jo & Co. Team.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.