Are you relocating to (or considering a relocation to) The Woodlands or north Houston suburbs? Well you, like many others before you, are probably worried about flooding. Did The Woodlands flood, and where did it flood in The Woodlands are two of our most commonly asked questions, when we assist those who are relocating to our area.
Below I have prepared a little map for you, to answer that question.
There are two very small yellow rectangles that show the areas that had SOME flooding. Not every home in the area flooded, but some did.
I personally have access to telling you, if any home has previously flooded, or if it is in a 100-year, 500-year, or no flood plain.
If you are looking for a local realtor to help you with your home search journey, I would love to help!
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience.
We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil.
One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.
If you are new to buying or selling, if you are relocating to our area, or if you are just looking for a professional real estate experience, we look forward to meeting you and hearing your story.
Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR®
Jo & Co. Realty Group
What next?! Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment
Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q
Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com
Follow us on YouTube! http://byjoandco.com/youtube
Check out our most popular blog posts:
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know :: http://byjoandco.com/fthb-blogpost
- The Seven People I Recommend to Every Client :: http://byjoandco.com/7people
- Most Popular New Construction in Conroe :: http://byjoandco.com/conroenew
- About Woodforest – My Most Asked for Community in 2020 :: http://byjoandco.com/aboutwoodforest
- The Most Desirable Neighborhoods to Live In in Spring and Klein ISD :: http://byjoandco.com/bestklein
- 15 Local Things to Do at Night with Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/atnight
- Where to Stay When House Hunting or Moving to The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/whereto
- The Best Neighborhoods to Live in to Let Kids Be Kids :: http://byjoandco.com/kidsbekids
- Download our e-book, Moving to The Woodlands, http://byjoandco.com/downloadthewoodlandsebook
Jo & Co. Ebooks Available for Download:
- This ebook is for first time home buyers. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook1
- This ebook is for anyone moving to The Woodlands. It is updated for 2020 and shares everything you need to know. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook2
- This ebook is “The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids”, which is essentially a list of the most popular and favorite neighborhoods. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook3
- This ebook geographically compares Spring vs. The Woodlands. The video on this one is more informative. I really recommend watching the video. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook4
- This ebook is a silly one that is more self promotion. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook5
- This ebook is “Moving to The Woodlands”, my original ebook. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook6
- This ebook is “Texas Heroes Program Ebook”, my ebook to community hereos. | http://byjoandco.com/ebook7
- All ebooks have corresponding videos that elaborate on the topic, and you can find those here on the YouTube channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Favorite YouTube Videos:
- Moving to The Woodlands – Everything You Need to Know. | YouTube Link
- First Time Home Buyer – What You Need to Know | YouTube Link
- The Best Neighborhoods to Let Kids Be Kids | YouTube Link
- Buying in Texas? Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage | YouTube Link
- The Difference Between Spring, TX and The Woodlands | YouTube Link
- Most Desirable Neighborhoods To Live In, In Klein ISD | YouTube Link
- What to Know When Moving From California to Texas | YouTube Link