Today I wanted to share with you all things Westridge Cove, Conroe TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE WESTRIDGE COVE IN CONROE TX
Where is Westridge Cove:
Westridge Cove is located in Conroe TX. It is accessible via La salle Avenue, Highway 105, and a few minutes to I-45. In addition, this neighborhood is only 20 minutes from The Woodlands and 43 minutes from Downtown Houston.
Why folks choose Westridge Cove in Conroe TX:
People choose to live in this lovely community because of the friendly neighbors and quiet atmosphere. They also enjoy being close to major roads like I-45, which makes commuting a breeze to Downtown. If you'd like to spend your weekends with friends or family, there's a nearby Lake Conroe, with plenty of spots for swimming, fishing, and boating.
→ Homes for sale in Westridge Cove in Conroe TX | Link.
Amenities in Westridge Cove:
Westridge Cove offers amenities for residents to enjoy such as a recreation center, fitness center, resort-style pool with waterslide, playground with tower play structure, swings and toddler area, sidewalks and greenbelt areas, walking distance to Westlake and close to Lake Conroe for swimming, fishing and boating
District Rating in Conroe ISD
A+. Conroe ISD has mostly A-rated schools & which is a big reason why people choose to live in areas that are served by this district. They have overall A’s for academics, college prep, clubs & activities, sports, administration, and teachers.
For your daily needs, there are many shops and restaurants in the area, including Kriger, Spin-N-Market, H-E-B, Target, Lucious Market & many more! For dining options, check out Bistro Italiano, Cowboy tacos & Burger, and Kitchen Tales. For golf enthusiasts, you can visit—west fork golf club, Conroe country club & more!
Homes for Sale in Conroe TX
→ Conroe TX Homes for Sale with Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Conroe TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Conroe TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Conroe TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Conroe TX Related Blog Posts – Conroe TX Category
- What is the weather like in Conroe TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Things to do in Conroe TX – Link.
- Conroe TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe TX – Link.
- The Seven Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Conroe TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Conroe TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Montgomery County
- April Sound | Homes for sale.
- Barton Creek Ranch | Homes for sale.
- Carriage Hills | Homes for sale.
- Jacobs Reserve | Homes for sale.
- Grand Central Park | Homes for sale.
- Stillwater | Homes for sale.
- The Woodlands Hills | Homes for sale.
- Conroe TX Neighborhoods | On the blog.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.