Good day friend! This weekend I had the pleasure of taking a family of first time home buyers out on the town… Lol. I even vlogged it (it will go live tomorrow), so feel free to check that out and ride shotgun with me, as one client put it once. But this sparked the idea (my eyes were really reopened to how hard it is to be a first time home buyer right now). Most of my clients (May 2022), have taken a break from house hunting due to the increased interest rates, so I havent been in the under 400k market for a month. And I am not lying when the real estate market can change in a blink of an eye. The under 400k market is so different in comparison to weeks, months, and years ago.
Anywho, what we are diving into today (sorry for the tangent), is a new series, and today I am featuring Cypress Texas. So I am answering the question, What are the best first time home buyer neighborhoods or communities in Cypress Texas?
The best first time home buyer neighborhoods in Cypress Texas…
(For this list, I am going to avoid neighborhoods with tax rates above 3%, and keep in mind that Katy is considered an area with high tax rates, so this fact will be limiting my list. And there are two constants I considered when making this list: there had to be a community pool and the schools had to be A/B rated.)
Coles Crossing Tax rate: 2.53%
- The amenities include a multiple pools with water slides & children’s splash areas, playgrounds, a volleyball court, and a sports field area. Then there’s Coles Commons, which features six lighted tennis courts, an indoor fitness center, and a playground. And they also have Coles Mill, a scenic park that houses a fish-stocked pond, a pier, and is home to the community greenbelt.
- Blog post about Coles Crossing Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Copperfield Tax rate: 2.32% – 2.62%
- The amenities include offers 2 pools, tennis courts, lakes, landscaped parks, walking trails and playgrounds.
- Blog post about Copperfield Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Cypress Mill Tax rate: 2.76%
- The amenities include a two community swimming pools, pocket parks and playgrounds, multiple tennis courts, and miles of scenic nature filled walking trails surrounding the community. It is centrally located around multiple local parks and golf courses.
- Blog post about Cypress Mill Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Deerfield Village Tax rate: 2.25%
- The amenities offering an assortment of beautiful styles at affordable prices. From 2,000 square feet to over 3,800 square feet, Deerfield Village feature amazing amenities such as a recreational center, swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, volleyball and basketball court. There is also a walking trail and a ball field. If you want to live near the city, but live in the peaceful suburbs instead Deerfield Village is the neighborhood for you!
- Blog post about Deerfield Village Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Fairfield Tax rate: 2.75%, Learn more about this neighborhood.
- Amenities: Residents here can enjoy miles of greenbelt trails, community lakes, neighborhood parks & playgrounds, and numerous pools. There’s also Fairfield Athletic Club which offers all the features of a private health club without the monthly membership requirement, and is a social focal point of the community. Complete with tennis courts, a gymnasium, a weight room, meeting & childcare rooms, a competition-size pool, children’s pool, and a surrounding 20-acre landscaped sports park with baseball & soccer fields. It’s also home to numerous activities and organizations, from before & after school care, to aerobics classics & organized sports activities.
- Blog post about Fairfield Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Hearthstone Tax rate: 2.51%
- The amenities include a community is improved with a country club which offers a 27 hole golf course, 6 lighted tennis courts, swimming pool, fitness facility, and dining options. Hearthstone also offers a park for the use of the residents along with walking and biking trails located within the neighborhood.
- Blog post about Hearthstone Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Lakewood Forest Tax rate: 2.45%, Learn more about this neighborhood.
- Amenities: Residents here can enjoy a community clubhouse with a fitness center that offers aerobics classes and rooms that can be rented out, an olympic sized swimming pool, tennis courts, trails, playgrounds, and a small lake.
- Blog post about Lakewood Forest Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Stablewood Farms Tax rate: 2.94%, Learn more about this neighborhood.
- Residents here can enjoy three different parks filled with nature, a community pool with a smaller children’s pool, and a large splash pad. There’s also a basketball half court and scenic trails throughout the community.
- Blog post about Stablewood Farms Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
Windsong Tax rate: 2.56%
- The amenities include a fabulous community amenities that include swimming pool, parks, clubhouse, sand volleyball courts & tennis courts. There are many parks and golf courses in the area, being close by allows you to enjoy nature close to home. Beyond the well-maintained homes and beautiful greenery view, residents can enjoy endless shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Blog post about Windsong Find homes for sale in this neighborhood.
All homes for sale in Cypress ISD under 400,000.
If you are looking for new construction neighborhoods with low tax rates, check this blog post out.
I hope you have found this blog post super beneficial to your house hunting journey. I look forward to hearing from you soon. && For more blog posts of my favorite neighborhoods in Cypress, Texas, click here, and if you are worried about sending your kids to the best schools, this blog series is my favorite for top rated schools in each city. Hugs.
With Love, Jo
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to yall reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Dont forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.