Good evening dear friend,
Today I wanted to share with you all things Grand Harbor, Montgomery TX. Keep in mind each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. I know that there are so many to choose from in the Houston area, and I know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. If you need help navigating, don't forget to reach out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn't to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE GRAND HARBOR IN MONTGOMERY TX
Where is Grand Harbor:
Located in Montgomery, off of Walden road, just minutes away from 105.
Why folks choose Grand Harbor:
This is a stunning gated, water front community on Lake Conroe, filled with lush greenery & scenic views. They offer open water & canal homes, as well as acreage properties, and have plenty of opportunity to build. Grand Harbor has a a range of prices to meet many different budgets, and the home styles are typically Traditional, Mediterranean, and Craftsman.
→ Homes for sale in Grand Harbor in Montgomery TX | Link.
Amenities in Grand Harbor:
Residents here can enjoy extensive walking trails, a volleyball court, tennis court, baseball diamond, community boat ramps, expansive green spaces, and a large lake front pavilion with picnic tables. When you live here you have direct access to Lake Conroe, which is the most exciting aspect of this community.
A. Montgomery ISD rates in an A for academics, college prep, teachers, administration, clubs & activities, health & safety, food, and resources & facilities.
Located nearby is a Walmart Super Center, Kroger, Landshark Bar & Grill, Cafe on the Green, Marini's Pizza, Walden's Lakeview Dining, The Big Sombrero, & McKenzie's BBQ & Burgers. Del Lago is just a short drive away from 105, which has a variety of restaurants, parks, shops, salons, and more.
Homes for Sale in Montgomery TX
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery with Swimming Pools | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Montgomery TX | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sale in Montgomery TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Montgomery TX Related Blog Posts – Montgomery TX Category
- What is the weather like in Montgomery TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Things to do in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Montgomery TX Relocation Guide – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Montgomery TX – Link.
- The Five Best Bang for Your Buck Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX – Link.
- Food Trucks to Track Down in Montgomery TX – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Montgomery TX
- April Sound | Homes for sale.
- Crown Oaks | Homes for sale.
- Fairwater | Homes for sale.
- High Meadow Estates | Homes for sale.
- Montgomery Trace | Homes for sale.
- Walden | Homes for sale.
- Woodforest | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn't alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.