Hello friend, Are you comparing the neighborhoods of Lake Conroe, Texas? Well in this blog post I will be comparing the friendly neighborhoods that tend to be the most popular with families and individuals alike. These neighborhoods will have some sort of amenities, with a swimming pool being the minimum requirement to lend to the “community” feel. If you are looking to relocate to our area, I cannot wait to speak with you! Hugs, Jo.
Lake Conroe Neighborhoods
These neighborhoods have a “sense of community”.
• April Sound
– The amenities here include 3 different parks with children’s playgrounds, a pavilion with picnic tables & grills, and a community garden for growing plants, food, & flowers. There’s also The April Sound Marina, which is a 40-slip facility operated by a seven-member board. Residents have the option of joining April Sound Country Club where there’s three 9-hole golf courses, tennis courts, a swimming pool, dining options, and more.
– About this community blog post.
→ Homes for sale in April Sound in Montgomery TX | Link.
– Here you can find three 18-hole golf courses as well as a golf academy, driving range, and two practice greens. There’s a 10,000-square-foot fitness center, a pool, jacuzzi, covered wading pool for the kids, 9 stadium-style tennis courts & onsite pro shop, and 2 great restaurants at the country club. A very big & exciting feature in this community is its stately yacht club, staffed by professionals who provide the full range of boating services at its private, 228-slip marina.
– About this community blog post.
→ Homes for sale in Bentwater in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Cape Conroe
– Cape Conroe is a quaint neighborhood located right off Highway 105 on the southwest corner of Lake Conroe. This community provides low hoa fees, low taxes, and easy access to Walmart, Downtown Montgomery, Walden, and amazing restaurants, including lake front dining. Amenities include: community swimming pool, a private club house, a fishing pier, a park, and easy access to the lake via a private boat ramp. Cape Conroe houses 700 interior lots, 170 waterfront lots, and 60 townhomes (which are on the water). Cape Conroe is one of the oldest communities in Lake Conroe, with its founding dating back to 1979.
→ Homes for sale in Cape Conroe in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Cape Malibu
– Cape Malibu is a secluded neighborhood found at the end of Calvary Road on the northeastern side of Lake Conroe. It is quite quaint and houses 122 single family homes. Amenities include a community swimming pool and private boat ramp.
→ Homes for sale in Cape Malibu in Willis TX | Link.
• Corinthian Point
– Corinthian Point is also secluded and located at the end of Calvary Road. It is an established community and its amenities include: neighborhood swimming pool, a restaurant, marina, tennis courts, and a basketball court.
→ Homes for sale in Corinthian Point in Willis TX | Link.
• Del Lago
– Residents here have direct access to Lake Conroe, community boat launches, and a state of the art golf course. Residents also have the option of joining the MargaritaVille Golf Cub at a reduced price and gain access to the hotel’s premiere spa, water park, fitness center, and more.
– About this community blog post.
→ Homes for sale in Del Lago in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Estates of Point Aquarius & Point Aquarius
– Point Aquarius is community of 1000 homes on the east shore of Lake Conroe, just south of the 1097 bridge and the Sam Houston National Forest. At the entrance of this community you will find a 24/7 manned security gate, a tranquil environment, and fantastic amenities. Point Aquarius houses two marinas, boat ramps, tennis, basketball, and sand volleyball courts, disc golf, and a home town feel.
→ Homes for sale in Point Aquarius in Willis TX | Link.
• French Quarter on Lake Conroe
– French Quarter on Lake Conroe is a canal community with access to Lake Conroe. This community features an infinity pool that overlooks the lake.
→ Homes for sale in French Quarter on Lake Conroe in Willis TX | Link.
• Harbor Side
– Harbor Side provides easy access to Lake Conroe via Atkins Creek. It is tucked near the base of the Walden peninsula. Harbor Side lots range from 1 to 4 acres and contain both interior and waterfront homes. A majority of the homes are on deep lots. The residents of this gated community have use of the Grand Harbor amenities which include, parks, walking trails, covered pavilions, volleyball, fishing pier and a private boat launch to Lake Conroe. One of the favorite perks of this neighborhood is its low tax rate of 1.9%.
→ Homes for sale in Harbor Side in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Harbour Town Club
– Habour Town Club is a gated community with 81 homes and a great location. Amenities include 3 tennis courts, a baseball court, a swimming pool, and walking trails.
→ Homes for sale in Harbour Town in Willis TX | Link.
• Hunters Point
– Hunters Point is tucked away near Grand Pines Golf Club at the end of Teel Road on the northwest side of Lake Conroe. It is a gated community. Amenities include: a community pool and tennis courts. This community features custom built homes, on the water, and is highly sought after. Homes don't stay on the market long in Hunters Point.
→ Homes for sale in Hunters Point in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Lake Breeze
– Lake Breeze is a gated community on Lake Conroe. It is nestled between Sam Houston National Forest and the lake, and offers a peaceful rural setting with plenty of entertainment options. Amenities include a community pool. This community features lake front homes and lots on canal lots.
→ Homes for sale in Lake Breeze in Willis TX | Link.
• Seven Coves
– Nice relaxing neighborhood with great views of the lake. Community features a swimming pool, marina for boat docking, basketball courts, and a children's playground. There is also a restaurant, bar, and boat/jet ski rentals.
→ Homes for sale in Seven Coves in Willis TX | Link.
• Villas at White Oak Ranch
– Lake Conroe’s Premiere Waterfront 55+ Adult Active Community. Privacy abounds in this beautiful, pristine setting located in the gated waterfront community of White Oak Ranch. Whether you are looking for your retirement home, a weekend getaway or dream home, the Villas At White Oak Ranch offers a maintenance free lifestyle that you deserve. This tree-lined community features a gated entrance, resort-style clubhouse and an on-site Lifestyle director. Floorplans include luxurious two and three-bedroom homes.
→ Homes for sale in Villas at White Oak Ranch in Conroe TX | Link.
• Walden on Lake Conroe
– The extensive amenities here include multiple recreation centers, pools, children’s playgrounds, miles of scenic trails, community boat ramps, nature parks, picnic areas, fitness centers, sports fields & facilities, and a 536-slip marina. Residents also have the option of joining the Walden Golf Club, Yacht Club, and Racquet Club, which each boast their own fabulous amenities.
– About this community blog post.
→ Homes for sale in Walden in Montgomery TX | Link.
• Water Crest on Lake Conroe
– Experience the Beautiful Master-Planned Community of Water Crest on Lake Conroe! Located approximately 4 miles west of I-45, this community features a Recreational Center, 2 Pools, a Club House, Playground, Ponds, Water Falls and Private Boat Ramp Access. With a variety of home plans available, we have many options to choose from. The natural surroundings of Water Crest on Lake Conroe provides opportunities for some fantastic views! It’s Country Living in the City! Located near shops, schools, and just minutes from Interstate 45. You’re gonna love live in Water Crest on Lake Conroe!
→ Homes for sale in Water Crest on Lake Conroe in Conroe TX | Link.
Waterfront homes for sale on Lake Conroe | Link.
There are some really amazing homes and opportunities scattered through out the Lake Conroe Area. Each has its pros and cons. It is all about finding the perfect home and community for you. I hope to be your guide, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.